Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Solargirl Deko Pics Sat

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Firstly, let me just say that I hope someone paid the "solar whores" to put those awful, chedder, wanna-be blonde streaks on their heads? Is that the skunk look you are going for?

Now let's move on children, to those enormous silicone lumps with the grand canyon between them....hope you got your money back for that surgery or did you want to carry drinks regularly between them as a third hand?Next topic, did you girls go raid a manequin's outfits in the mall, nice originality!

Funk, I am with you all the way man, and I don't give a shit what these busted bitches have to say. Pictures or no pictures posted on this board. I am 100% REAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here is to keeping things natural and real!

:beer:

Originally posted by soulshaker541

Firstly, let me just say that I hope someone paid the "solar whores" to put those awful, chedder, wanna-be blonde streaks on their heads? Is that the skunk look you are going for?

Now let's move on children, to those enormous silicone lumps with the grand canyon between them....hope you got your money back for that surgery or did you want to carry drinks regularly between them as a third hand?Next topic, did you girls go raid a manequin's outfits in the mall, nice originality!

Funk, I am with you all the way man, and I don't give a shit what these busted bitches have to say. Pictures or no pictures posted on this board. I am 100% REAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here is to keeping things natural and real!

:beer:

Once again another hater... I obviously dont know what you are male or female but from what your writing you are a female... of course jealous, wish you had a rack like them... I dont know where you go off just judging people... cuntshaker or whatever your name is............... peace nigga

Originally posted by thefunkphenom

Do you have any before and after pictures? I can only imagine how scary you must have looked before all the plastic surgery cause your face never changes in any of the pics. Its like a face of stone. Keep hitting those tanning beds cause in a few more years you will need a lot more botox, nose job, tit job, etc, etc, etc.......Did I forget anything? Lipo??????:D

attachment.php?postid=1142217

If I am right--then you are from Staten Island and I dated you my freshman year of high school-

I just wanted to add--I remember the good NYC days of clubbing!

I used to run Lord Michaels Guest list and my own at Limelight from 90-93. NYC was off the left side of my neck then. Dope ass house music at clubs like the original Sound Factory (which became Twilo) or the Sound Factory Bar(which was right next to where Centrofly is now. I remember when Peter Gatian bought Palladium and reopened it--opening night-3 thousand people spill all over the street on 14 and they shut the gates because the crowd goes nuts--I was lucky enough to be friends with Steven Lewis. Remember how cool and truly bitchy door personalities like Aphrodite and Kenny Ken could be. What about club USA? how hot was the slide? Save the Robots was off the hook--so was Nations. Edward Koch and David Dinkens where the coolest mayors NYC ever saw--you could walk down broadway and 8th street getting a blow job ,smoking a blunt, and drinking a forty and noone would say a fucken word. Julianni is the club antichrist. He ruined the NYC clubscene. I wish some of the younger club goers of today could experience what NYC was like from 88-95. Does anyone remember the first storm rave in Brooklyn--when techno was fresh and new. Dj repete,rob g, frankie bones,aphex twin,prototype 99, 808 state. Old school house music scene was cool--very gay-but cool. You could take your girl to Sound Factory for afterhours and go to the bathroom without her and come back to find her safe with all her new gay guy friends and not being gropped by some sweaty musclebound glowstick lover all hoped up on coke and e and feeling aggresive. What about Places like NASA-or HOME-or The LIVING ROOM. Does anyone remember Disco 2000--wed nights at Limelight. Naked twister. Larry Tee--The last time I went to Lime light was in 94--I knew that night that place was getting shut down--to much shady deals going down in dark corners--I was upstairs by the air and a transvestite shoved a bottle of champagne up his/her ass and pulled the bottle out to show the crowd and it was empty. He then walked around for a little bit and about faced the crowd and shot the champagne into the crowd. After that night-I was done.

If Solargirl is who I think she is---then reply---if it is who I think it is then the last time I saw you was on forest avenue on Staten Island at night and you almost ran me and my boys over with a red maxima. You were with your brother and I hadnt seen you in a long time--oh and we were soo god damn dusted.

Check out a dope underground House music hipp hopp party in New Brunswick wednesday nights. Girls free-guys 4 bucks. 2 floors--hiphop upstairs with a band and dj and rap open mic.

This party has the same vibe save the robots did back then----its a little cavernous and dark and dirty-but spacious with REAL house music--not trance or KTU--Im talking TONY HUMPHRIES,DAJE,ARMOND VAN HELDON,CLAUDE CHaulle,PHAZE,Frankie Knuckles,Kerri Chandler,Todd TERRY,Saint Germaine, Blue Six, Cassius,Feelgood,Ian Pooley,Jaydee,Kevin yost,Roger sanchez etc etc........peace A.K. madefreshdaily1@yahoo.com

Did you go to staten island tech?

Did you break up with me because I wouldnt put out!:D

No hard feelings....Are your initials A.k.

If so you were my first boyfriend in highschool.

I probably did try to run you over ..I was a nut back then.

Must of been me, I use to have a red maxima.

how are you doing?Do you still live in staten island?

Its so funny I was just telling someone about you not to long ago..

how you tortued me in high school..do you remeber after you broke up w/me for dana(w/the gap in her teeth)..every time someone like me ..you would say something to them and all of a sudden they didnt talk to me anymore..they would say ..oh your A.K.s girl.

That sucked:)

heres my email

solarlounge@comcast.net

or solarlounge@aol.com

Do you still talk to billy.P

and everet?