Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Armin Van Buuren - Fri Dec 6th - Maze

cooljunkie

I'm telling you... this place is gonna be ROCKING! and drinks are going to be cheap! (I heard $6.50...) :drunk:

Bottles are going to be cheap too...

I've seen the place... You CANNOT believe how they've fixed it up! Everyone's in for a treat. There's something for everyone.

I'll check it out and then probably stay the whole night... Maybe Picotto later on...

If anyone is interested in getting a VIP table, sofa or booth for this or any event, please call me or e-mail me at VIP@clubmaze.com.

Tickets for opening night (BT) are $20 (pre-sale) or $25 at the door. They are available now at Grooveman Music: 1543 Washington Avenue.

I hope to see everyone there!

:party:

m a z e g i r l

www.clubmaze.com

Nov. 29: BT

Dec. 6: Armin van Buuren

Dec 13: D: Fuse

More incredible talent yet to come.....

armin van burren is really good pod. he sounds a lot like picotto. but ofcorse not as relentless and banging. but, he's a little trancy so i really don't dig trance to much but he mixes it up fairly well. he's a great dj to hear when you are with a chic. but he is still worth $20.00

where is this club maze?

Originally posted by mazegirl

Dear quest4sunrise,

Tickets for AVB are not on sale yet... We'll keep u posted. Are you coming for opening night????

m a z e g i r l

www.clubmaze.com

My lady, nothing short of a coma or death will stop me from Armin night. With the direction the club's going in, you will probably see alot of me :cool: ... unless Edgar comes back to Space. Then I will have to apoligize and hope you understand my loyalty. Hehe. But I am Verrrrrrrrrry eager to see what you have!!!