Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I know I say this every weekend.. but this time........

Originally posted by badassmafuka

I am staying in I think I am going to the movies anyone want to join me... Beside I can rest up for Thankgiving Eve

Hey, don't stay in, let's go to Brother Bruno's and hit up the high school chicks from Hills and Valley.................it'll be fun.

I am staying in I think I am going to the movies anyone want to join me... Beside I can rest up for Thankgiving Eve

i'm down mr badass, i'm done with clubs!!!!......i'll buy the popcorn you bring the bumper, we can go see "the ring" together and when a scary part comes on we can hold each other real tight and wish we were at "DEKO"...........

Originally posted by roddigga

i'm down mr badass, i'm done with clubs!!!!......i'll buy the popcorn you bring the bumper, we can go see "the ring" together and when a scary part comes on we can hold each other real tight and wish we were at "DEKO"...........

Hey if Mr. Digga is coming then I have to go!!!

Badass I want to see the ring!!!

Lets round up the crew and go on Sat.

Originally posted by stardo

Stardo the coupe is not going out also lets go with them and see the ring besides we can go out Thanksgiving Eve

Rod someone stole my bumper:mad:

Stardo the coupe is not going out also lets go with them and see the ring besides we can go out Thanksgiving Eve

Rod someone stole my bumper:mad:

Yeah they told me they werent going out. They will be there in spirit. My little gerbils.

So you want to wait till thanksgiving eve to go to the movies. UMM i dont know remember this old lady is the chef at her home I will be doing alot of preparation on the eve.

Well let me know my turkey.

Originally posted by stardo

AWWW how cute, anytime sweetie, just don't be like dknybabe i was gonna take her to 8 mile while joe spun at riverstreet and she stood me up, i was in the movie theatre all by myself eating goobers and drinking soda..........and it was nice meeting you friday, right?? thanks you......i get all the cp names all confused w/ peoples real name!!! i feel bad too much info for the brain to absorb..........

and badass, wanna hear a funny story, someone stole mine too!!! do you think there is a bumper stealer out there!!! seriously i can't find it!!! did you see those three losers on njguido.com?? who's this rod delarosa guy think he is?? guido??

Originally posted by roddigga

AWWW how cute, anytime sweetie, just don't be like dknybabe i was gonna take her to 8 mile while joe spun at riverstreet and she stood me up, i was in the movie theatre all by myself eating goobers and drinking soda..........and it was nice meeting you friday, right?? thanks you......i get all the cp names all confused w/ peoples real name!!! i feel bad too much info for the brain to absorb..........

and badass, wanna hear a funny story, someone stole mine too!!! do you think there is a bumper stealer out there!!! seriously i can't find it!!! did you see those three losers on njguido.com?? who's this rod delarosa guy think he is?? guido??

ha ha I think my boy jacked my Bumper fucking Mexican

I guess good reason to go back to the village