Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I know I say this every weekend.. but this time........

Originally posted by stardo

NICE TO MEET YOU ON FRIDAY ROD!!!

Ahhh yes it was nice meeting you too, HOTTIE, i was a little out there when i saw you though b/c i had to get myself really drunk up in the DJ booth to spin, it was my first time in front of a big crowd, but thanks, your crew was very supportive and gave me props thanks, and i'll see you soon................

Originally posted by badassmafuka

Duh hello I have a fake ID i can go to Bunka

give me a Rick Flair wooooooooooooooooooo

just go with me. i'm 58 years old, so they shouldn't give you a hard time.

stardo, you really goin? i was thinkin bout makin a guest appearance there. it's a good night cuz no cover and drinks are 1/2 price (for me ;) ).

I am staying in I think I am going to the movies anyone want to join me... Beside I can rest up for Thankgiving Eve

LMAO. I have said this 203482093840298402 times. It won't happen. Friday night 10 p.m. will roll around and you will get a million phone calls, and its back to square one.

Originally posted by djdanfury

LMAO. I have said this 203482093840298402 times. It won't happen. Friday night 10 p.m. will roll around and you will get a million phone calls, and its back to square one.

:laugh: :laugh: I'm with you on that Danny boy

I say this every week, but come friday I'm so ready to party

so what the plan for the weekend Dan ? I know Metro friday, but I might take this friday off if i go down to A.C. saturday, but if I don't go to A.C, Metro and saturday I want to hit the city....shit for some reason I got the urge to go to Cractory. Actually i think I'm going out tonight to some local bar that is jamming on tues.

How about you Dan? What are you doing mr I go out every night of the week? How are things going kid? hows the family, the dog?

Work going smooth. I think I'm going to back Centro second week in Dec. What R U doing TGE ? I'm either going to Metro or Deko. How about NYE? I'm probaly going to Metro!!!!

I can't wait for Summer, good times we had this past summer at Tempts, GOOD TIMES. R U going to WMC in March? Hopefully I will, my homeys want to go to Vegas though. What do you think abouty the Knicks, they are sucking. I'm a 76ers fan anways.

Did American Idol 2 ever call you back after you sent in that tape? Good luck, you got my vote. I heard Hampton sighned with The Braves :laugh: :laugh: he sucks anyways. Dan how has Exit been lately? Did you ever go clubbing in Canada ?

I miss Cancun and my Mexican Tempts....La Boom

Talk to you later cubscout.

Every time I go to Metro I end up bumping into Tempkid then he says I am having people over at his Hotel room then he give me the number... At the end of the night I end up at the room with a whiole bunch of people and say LETS GO TO FUCKING VINYL and then next thing you know we are walking out of VINYL at 10am

Every time I go to Metro I end up bumping into Tempkid then he says I am having people over at his Hotel room then he give me the number... At the end of the night I end up at the room with a whiole bunch of people and say LETS GO TO FUCKING VINYL and then next thing you know we are walking out of VINYL at 10am

Yea then on the way home from Vinyl/ARC you got a young family driving along the highway pointing at us, yelling at there young kid in a car seat "don't end up like these kids":laugh:

Originally posted by tempkid

:laugh: :laugh: I'm with you on that Danny boy

I say this every week, but come friday I'm so ready to party

so what the plan for the weekend Dan ? I know Metro friday, but I might take this friday off if i go down to A.C. saturday, but if I don't go to A.C, Metro and saturday I want to hit the city....shit for some reason I got the urge to go to Cractory. Actually i think I'm going out tonight to some local bar that is jamming on tues.

How about you Dan? What are you doing mr I go out every night of the week? How are things going kid? hows the family, the dog?

Work going smooth. I think I'm going to back Centro second week in Dec. What R U doing TGE ? I'm either going to Metro or Deko. How about NYE? I'm probaly going to Metro!!!!

I can't wait for Summer, good times we had this past summer at Tempts, GOOD TIMES. R U going to WMC in March? Hopefully I will, my homeys want to go to Vegas though. What do you think abouty the Knicks, they are sucking. I'm a 76ers fan anways.

Did American Idol 2 ever call you back after you sent in that tape? Good luck, you got my vote. I heard Hampton sighned with The Braves :laugh: :laugh: he sucks anyways. Dan how has Exit been lately? Did you ever go clubbing in Canada ?

I miss Cancun and my Mexican Tempts....La Boom

Talk to you later cubscout.

LMFAO

I will answer your questions one by one before I start working...

Things are going great... job, fam, girls etc etc. Toby my Bulldog is doing good, he's learned some new tricks...

Work is going smooth, I'm going to grad school next semester, So I will have to limit myself with going out.

TGE yes I haven't decided either Metro or Deko...

NYE 100% Metro and I got a room already...

WMC I booked i'm staying at Roney Palace...

Exit I haven't been there since that KTU thing in Febuary...

I've gone to Montreal 3 times for my Fraternity Formals... The clubs out there are pretty sick, but the music is 4 years behind.

I hope I answered all your questions ...

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: