Friday @ 1223

vicman

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by revaluation

What's the advantage in getting a table? Does it cover the door AND our drinks AND blowjobs? But if we haver to pay out the ass just to sit....?

Tables suck, basically your paying a bunch of money for being able to sit there. Usually they are a few hundred bucks to start off(that includes a bottle usually) on top of that there is a minimum that you have to purchase, usually another few hundred bucks. At least thats how it used to be and how it is at most places.:blown:

Originally posted by snatch69

pissed b/c you ain't got no snatch lately? :rolleyes:

No I'm mad because you hijacked our thread, go back to Baaaston to do that. If I wanted dirty smelly snatch then thats where I would go, we all know thats where the slizznuts are. Afterall I did go to Northeastern. Now get off your knees because I don't want a bj, plus that big gap you have scrapes too much. Hurry up and get to Axis/Avalon because afterall they close at 2am:laugh: :blown: Thank you and have a nice day! :licker:

Originally posted by pgiddy

No I'm mad because you hijacked our thread, go back to Baaaston to do that. If I wanted dirty smelly snatch then thats where I would go, we all know thats where the slizznuts are. Afterall I did go to Northeastern. Now get off your knees because I don't want a bj, plus that big gap you have scrapes too much. Hurry up and get to Axis/Avalon because afterall they close at 2am:laugh: :blown: Thank you and have a nice day! :licker:

hahaha! you kill me. guess what? i'm staying now! just for you baby! oh, and the more you insult me, the more i stay!!!

vic, you never told me it was so much fun here.

now, i'm on my knees, so who wants a blow job? oh, and my twat is so big that you might fall in.

hey pdiddy, your girl was a NE slut huh?

Originally posted by revaluation

What's the advantage in getting a table? Does it cover the door AND our drinks AND blowjobs? So what if we get to hang out upstairs.....the reason I liked it before was so we get the open bar from 11 -12, plus got away from the shitty crowd. But if we haver to pay out the ass just to sit....?

Personally I'm just going to dance my ass off and push Vixen off the box :P

What about my box?? :tongue:

The deal with the tables SHOULD BE the following (but I will not guarantee this until I've verified with the proper authorities):

>There is a minimum for bottles (that is, you have to get one. Sometimes two.)

>You and your party get in free.

>You get access to the 3rd floor

>Blowjobs are extra, but PGiddy gives a good discount, so I think you can get him to give you one for half price if you let him sit on your VIP bed and pretend he's important.

That should do it...

I'm going to see if I can set up a special CP List though, more on that laterz;..

Originally posted by snatch69

hahaha! you kill me. guess what? i'm staying now! just for you baby! oh, and the more you insult me, the more i stay!!!

vic, you never told me it was so much fun here.

now, i'm on my knees, so who wants a blow job? oh, and my twat is so big that you might fall in.

hey pdiddy, your girl was a NE slut huh?

Insults, you haven't seen anything yet..............

Oh Vic invited you here.....that explains everything......are you a trannie by any chance?

At least we agree on one thing...the size of that crusty twat that is......I heard it has been mistaken for the big dig at times.....

Yes one of my ex's was a NE slut, you probably know her, since they all tend to hang together.......also had one from BC, but you wouldn't know her, she had some class.............:duel:

Originally posted by pgiddy

Insults, you haven't seen anything yet..............

Oh Vic invited you here.....that explains everything......are you a trannie by any chance?

At least we agree on one thing...the size of that crusty twat that is......I heard it has been mistaken for the big dig at times.....

Yes one of my ex's was a NE slut, you probably know her, since they all tend to hang together.......also had one from BC, but you wouldn't know her, she had some class.............:duel:

please do better than that. you're boring me baby! vic, he likes you too i see? :laugh:

I'm definately going and for anyone that wants, I have a list to put you on, however:

you have to get there before 11

it gets a stamp for 3rd floor (open bar for an hour but I have to check on this one)

its not free admission, just reduced (I think 8 bucks?).

so you dont have to pay for a dumb table or a bed upstairs on the 3rd floor. I'm assuming thats where he'll be spinning.

so lemme know and i'll quasi hook it up :-)

Just let me know your email.

Originally posted by vicman

where the fuck is the alcove?

thats a very good question Vic....but I don't think you needed to ask it twice. There really isn't an ALCOVE there but the closest thing to one would be the by the bar on the second floor, thats kinda an Alcove.......

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

I still don't know what an A-L-C-O-V-E is. I just like having meetups there is all.

al·cove

n.

A recess or partly enclosed extension connected to or forming part of a room.

A secluded structure, such as a bower, in a garden.

[French alcôve, from Spanish alcoba, from Arabic al-qubba, the vault : al-, the qubba, vault.]

It is also a town in NY. Zip Code 12007