Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Friday @ 1223

vicman

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Behrouz is more on the house side...Shinichi and Yoshi labels mostly....

MV, Martin Villenueve, can get housey, but he lays more on the prog side....his newest production "From the Underground" is dark as a motherfucker....as featured on my new soon-to-be-released double disc promo....heheh

Vic,

I'll look into the whole guestlist thingie. I know lately they seem to be doing something along the lines of "if you don't get a table you don't get upstairs" sort of thing, but I'll check into it. Maybe I can set up a CP list in particular, or if you guys want to split the costs on a table or something I can them reserve one for you. :) More lataz....

Royce - lol @ "rack of heads"... i have this mental picture of one of those basketball racks filled with random heads..

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

Vic,

I'll look into the whole guestlist thingie. I know lately they seem to be doing something along the lines of "if you don't get a table you don't get upstairs" sort of thing, but I'll check into it. Maybe I can set up a CP list in particular, or if you guys want to split the costs on a table or something I can them reserve one for you. :) More lataz....

Royce - lol @ "rack of heads"... i have this mental picture of one of those basketball racks filled with random heads..

If I put down for a table, will it guarantee I get laid Friday night? Is that how these things work?

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

Vic,

if we do need a table to get upstairs, would we have to pay cover at the door?

or maybe we should just fill up the entire dance floor with all of us and not let anyone on the dance floor

Originally posted by vicman

if we do need a table to get upstairs, would we have to pay cover at the door?

or maybe we should just fill up the entire dance floor with all of us and not let anyone on the dance floor

Cover charge is generally waived for table reservations, but I'll make sure that is the case so I don't say one thing and have it work out some other way, cause that would suck.

What's the advantage in getting a table? Does it cover the door AND our drinks AND blowjobs? So what if we get to hang out upstairs.....the reason I liked it before was so we get the open bar from 11 -12, plus got away from the shitty crowd. But if we haver to pay out the ass just to sit....?

Personally I'm just going to dance my ass off and push Vixen off the box :P