Clubplanet Nightlife Community

i just booked my room for WMC!!!!

Originally posted by doubleplay1970

its not 4 more months.

its 118 days. 4 months would be 120 days so its slightly less.

but you can always look on my WMC funeral counter on my sig LOL

:eek: damn, if its possible, i think your even more excited than i am!!!! didnt book my flight yet..waiting for a deal from a friend..but my hotel is only gonna cost me $130 for 6 nights...yeah baby!!!! :D

Originally posted by doubleplay1970

yeah im excited. Love WMC plus i go with a god friend of mine who lives in tampa and i dont get to see that often. My room is $$$ like 1000 bucks for 7 nights but the room is overlooking the ocean cant beat that ( oh yeah and next to clevlander too)

i really didnt care about if its waterfront or not...last year it was..but i like stayin in the art deco area this year...unfortunately we dont have a pool..but i really didnt spend much time in it last year anyway

well last year we had like 4 of us going but 2 were maybes so we waited so late until 2 said no that we ended up all the way in north miami so i figured this year im going to stay in the center of it all and not worry about shit. n miami to sobe on collins ave sucks then looking for parking faggetabout it. And we got a pool i doubt ill use