Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ThanksGiving Eve - Abyss/Deko!!! Should Not Be Missed!

binoys

Club Abyss Wed Thanksgiving Eve

DJ Manny The Greek Along with Special Guest Performance

by

LUZ DIVINA!!!

This night is one of the biggest club nights of the year and EVERYONE will be out. Come Early and Avoid not gettin in and missing one of the best parties of the year!!!

Across Rt 35 at DEKO LOUNGE

We have the Sat Sessions Crew Throwing the Party And

Denny Tsettos DJing all night. As Everyone Already knows this party on Sat nights has been absolutely Amazing. Doors will open at 8 and I suggest EVERYONE is on a Guest List for this event. It will definately help get in. Definately Arrive Early too.

RT 35 is gonna be NUTS !!!!

For Guest List to Either Event PM ME Or Jarmenio.

Also for Table Reservations or VIP Arrangements PM Me.

Originally posted by bmw4jay

:rock: Hope I don't get arrested walking across 35 all goosed up. Better get the paddles out Thanksgiving Day...CLEAR!!

Yeah bro, Well def have some Crossing Guards!! LOL

Its gonna be HECTIC On highway 35!! Cant Wait!

Originally posted by clubchic1006

Deko sounds awesome but it will be MOBBED!!!:(

Anywhere you go thanksgiving eve will beemp mobbed. We Actually have a good spot in Deko To chill. Not empty but not Ridiculously mobbed. I think the crowd will be more controlled, doors will prob be closed early. Same thing with Abyss. This night theres nowhere you can go and have it not be mobbed...Well lets not say Nowhere, But not many places.

You should just come, Deal with the Mob,

thats how Tempts Was and Everyone Still Managed to have a great time.

Originally posted by binoys

Anywhere you go thanksgiving eve will beemp mobbed. We Actually have a good spot in Deko To chill. Not empty but not Ridiculously mobbed. I think the crowd will be more controlled, doors will prob be closed early. Same thing with Abyss. This night theres nowhere you can go and have it not be mobbed...Well lets not say Nowhere, But not many places.

You should just come, Deal with the Mob,

thats how Tempts Was and Everyone Still Managed to have a great time.

I'm actually planning on going to Platinum. My friend John Michaels is spinning :D

Originally posted by binoys

Yeah bro, Well def have some Crossing Guards!! LOL

Its gonna be HECTIC On highway 35!! Cant Wait!

yea i might be a bit goosed up 2 so there better be some guards out there or someone 2 babysit our dumbasses :laugh:

its all about a good time people but we still gotta be safe i dont wanna be reading no shit in the papers the next day

much love cp'ers

Originally posted by chillfactor

its all about a good time people but we still gotta be safe i dont wanna be reading no shit in the papers the next day

much love cp'ers

I couldnt Agree With You more. There will be someone out there helping people cross.

this night is going to be insane, traffic is going to be at a stop on Rt 35, byt the way i will be bartending right across from asuave going to be a great time for all. Binoy and jarmenio they have a special Goose crossing sign for you guys