Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The new FAGGOT of the month has been awarded

Ladies and Gentlemen the time has come to reveil FAGGOT OF THE MONTH> This goes to the querr with the dumbest fucking posts. We have just officially handed out our first Faggot of the WEEK award. It was a close race, but I dont see anyone catching this flamer, he's a queer above everyone this week. HE"S JUST IN THE ZONE!!!!!! every single post he displays gets lamer and lamer. This tool is on FIRE (HE"S FLAMING) BOBBYDIGITAL CONGRADULATIONS FAGGOT> I walk into work this morning and see your post. Tool, are you fucking kidding me. What the fuck is wrong with you. Was your fucking twat moist this morning when you came up with possibly the lamest post I've ever fucking seen. SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!!!!!!! SERIOUSLY!!!!!!!!!! This is just getting pathetic. Youre a loser.

THe reward for Faggot of the week is that you are no longer allowed to post for the rest of the week. We know its going to be hard for you to keep occupied so we are sending you a 3 foot long dildo that you can shove up your ass all week. To remind you how fucking gay your posts are.

MANY MORE FAGGOT OF THE WEEKS TO COME

Originally posted by badassmafuka

Was your fucking twat moist this morning when you came up with possibly the lamest post I've ever fucking seen.

We know its going to be hard for you to keep occupied so we are sending you a 3 foot long dildo that you can shove up your ass all week. To remind you how fucking gay your posts are.

:laugh: ......i am like a 7 year old....bad words make me giggle!

You are ruthless ... bitchasssensativebigtoemotherfuka! Good Luck Bobbydigital on getting back on this one. But if you need a hint or 2 or possibly some help .... hit me on the 2-way.

Hey look at bobbydigital ---- he is sooooooo scared !!:shake:

I rate this post "5" because it is ruthless

ok ok lets get something straight this was a joke Bobby digital is my best firned grew up with him my whole lofe the only person I trust and ever will.... He is the chillest person around...

Now he is going to start tearing me apart after thjis thread so let sit back and watch....

Bobby lets go meet up with the bitches Anthony is bringing out tonight call me on the 2 way

BAD ASS YOU'VE GOT SOME BALLS KID...SOME BALLS...AND NOW ITS TIME TO SEE WHAT WE ARE GOING TO DO WITH YOU FOR CROSSING THE LINE. BECAUSE THAT WHAT YOU JUST DID CROSSED THE LINE.

FIRST OF ALL....WHO THE FUCK DO U THINK YOU ARE GIVING OUT A FAGGOT AWARD...I DONT THINK I KNOW SOMEONE AS GAY AS U...U R A FLAMER...U ATTRACT MORE MALES THAN FEMALES ANYWHERE U GO...NOW...IF I WAS A COMPUTER GEEK LIKE U...U FUCKIN LOSER IWOULD SIT HERE AND WRITE A WHOLE BOOK ABOUT HOW GAY U R....BUT SINCE I GOT SHIT TO DO WITH MYSELF IM JUST GONNA SAY...WAIT TILL I GET U WITHIN MY VICINITY....YOU ARE DONE!!!

AND I AM GONNA LEAVE THIS SHIT TO YOU U COMPUTER DEGENERATE AND IM GONNA GIVE U A BITCH SMACK ACROSS THE FACE WHEN I SEE YOU...THATS IT JUST A SMACK TO SHOW EVERYBODY HOW MUCH OF A BITCH YOU ARE. THEN IM GONNA WATCH YOU CRY!

Originally posted by bobydigital

BAD ASS YOU'VE GOT SOME BALLS KID...SOME BALLS...AND NOW ITS TIME TO SEE WHAT WE ARE GOING TO DO WITH YOU FOR CROSSING THE LINE. BECAUSE THAT WHAT YOU JUST DID CROSSED THE LINE.

FIRST OF ALL....WHO THE FUCK DO U THINK YOU ARE GIVING OUT A FAGGOT AWARD...I DONT THINK I KNOW SOMEONE AS GAY AS U...U R A FLAMER...U ATTRACT MORE MALES THAN FEMALES ANYWHERE U GO...NOW...IF I WAS A COMPUTER GEEK LIKE U...U FUCKIN LOSER IWOULD SIT HERE AND WRITE A WHOLE BOOK ABOUT HOW GAY U R....BUT SINCE I GOT SHIT TO DO WITH MYSELF IM JUST GONNA SAY...WAIT TILL I GET U WITHIN MY VICINITY....YOU ARE DONE!!!

AND I AM GONNA LEAVE THIS SHIT TO YOU U COMPUTER DEGENERATE AND IM GONNA GIVE U A BITCH SMACK ACROSS THE FACE WHEN I SEE YOU...THATS IT JUST A SMACK TO SHOW EVERYBODY HOW MUCH OF A BITCH YOU ARE. THEN IM GONNA WATCH YOU CRY!

WHY YOU LITTLE PUSSY ASS FAGGOT. WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOUR TALKING TO??? ONE OF YOUR BELMAR BUT BUDDIES? LET ME MAKE ONE THING PERFECTLY CLEAR BOBBYFAGGOTAL ,WE, THE BADASS CREW WERE JUST TRYING TO EXTEND A COMMON COURTESY TO OUR FELLOW FAGGOT OF THE MONTH CHAMPION BOBBYFAGGOTAL BUT OBVIOSLY YOU FEEL THREATEND BY BADASS, AS YOU SHOULD. YOU PUNK ARE SECOND CLASS FAGGOTT IN A SECOND CLASS TOWN. EVEN A FUCKIN JERKOFF LIKE YOU CAN BE COOL IN A SHIT HOLE LIKE BELMAR.

NEVER WILL BE??? WHILE MOMMY AND DADDY WERE TAKING YOU TO THE BEACH TO BUILD SAND CASTLES I WAS FIST PUMPIN W/ FRANCO IAMELLO( who's that you ask? do some research asshole) IN TRUE GUIDO FASHION YOU LITTLE BITCH

I UNDERSTAND YOUR FUSTRATED AND ALL, BEING A FAGGOTT WHO CAN'T MAKE IT IN THE FAGGOTT CAPITAL. IT MUST BE TOUGH HANGING IN A BASEMENT WITH FUCKIN QUEERS, YOU MAKE ME LAUGH.

AND PLEASE SPARE ME THE WWF CATCH PHRASES YOU WANNA BE ROCK KNOCK OFF DOUCHE BAG. "THE GREAT ONE". YEAH, THE ONLY THING YOUR GREAT AT IS SITTING OUTSIDE OF TEMPTS ON THE BLVD IN YOUR 89 300 ZX TURBO, JERKING YOURSELF OFF WISHING YOU HAD THE BALLS TO RUN WITH THE BIG DOGS. MY APOLOGIES GO OUT TO THE HEARTBREAKID WHO IS THE ONLY ONE WITH ANY CLASS IN YOUR CREW. SORRY YOU HAVE TO RUN WITH A BUNCH OF HOMOS. IF YOUR EVER IN BADASS TERRITORY, LOOK ME UP. I'LL BE IN THE BACK OF TEMPTS WITH THE SICKEST CREW IN THE PLACE.

OH YEAH, I ALMOST FORGOT BOBBYDIGITAL, ARE YOU THE JACKBAG WHO WEARS THE " SLUT" NECKLACE. WOW!!! THATS LIKE SOOOO COOL!! A MANDEE TO THE RESCUE BRAND PIECE OF SHIT NECKLACE MADE FOR CHICKS THAT WENT OUT IN 97. I BET THE SKANKS IN YOUR TOWN ARE JUST LINED UP OUTSIDE YOUR TRAILER DOOR!!

DO YOURSELF AND YOUR SORRY ASS DIGITAL CREW A FAVOR, STAY IN TERRITORY WITH THE REST OF THE ZEROS. IT'S THE ONLY PLACE WHERE YOU FUCK JOBS CAN GET LAID

Originally posted by badassmafuka

WHY YOU LITTLE PUSSY ASS FAGGOT. WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOUR TALKING TO??? ONE OF YOUR BELMAR BUT BUDDIES? LET ME MAKE ONE THING PERFECTLY CLEAR BOBBYFAGGOTAL ,WE, THE BADASS CREW WERE JUST TRYING TO EXTEND A COMMON COURTESY TO OUR FELLOW FAGGOT OF THE MONTH CHAMPION BOBBYFAGGOTAL BUT OBVIOSLY YOU FEEL THREATEND BY BADASS, AS YOU SHOULD. YOU PUNK ARE SECOND CLASS FAGGOTT IN A SECOND CLASS TOWN. EVEN A FUCKIN JERKOFF LIKE YOU CAN BE COOL IN A SHIT HOLE LIKE BELMAR.

NEVER WILL BE??? WHILE MOMMY AND DADDY WERE TAKING YOU TO THE BEACH TO BUILD SAND CASTLES I WAS FIST PUMPIN W/ FRANCO IAMELLO( who's that you ask? do some research asshole) IN TRUE GUIDO FASHION YOU LITTLE BITCH

I UNDERSTAND YOUR FUSTRATED AND ALL, BEING A FAGGOTT WHO CAN'T MAKE IT IN THE FAGGOTT CAPITAL. IT MUST BE TOUGH HANGING IN A BASEMENT WITH FUCKIN QUEERS, YOU MAKE ME LAUGH.

AND PLEASE SPARE ME THE WWF CATCH PHRASES YOU WANNA BE ROCK KNOCK OFF DOUCHE BAG. "THE GREAT ONE". YEAH, THE ONLY THING YOUR GREAT AT IS SITTING OUTSIDE OF TEMPTS ON THE BLVD IN YOUR 89 300 ZX TURBO, JERKING YOURSELF OFF WISHING YOU HAD THE BALLS TO RUN WITH THE BIG DOGS. MY APOLOGIES GO OUT TO THE HEARTBREAKID WHO IS THE ONLY ONE WITH ANY CLASS IN YOUR CREW. SORRY YOU HAVE TO RUN WITH A BUNCH OF HOMOS. IF YOUR EVER IN BADASS TERRITORY, LOOK ME UP. I'LL BE IN THE BACK OF TEMPTS WITH THE SICKEST CREW IN THE PLACE.

OH YEAH, I ALMOST FORGOT BOBBYDIGITAL, ARE YOU THE JACKBAG WHO WEARS THE " SLUT" NECKLACE. WOW!!! THATS LIKE SOOOO COOL!! A MANDEE TO THE RESCUE BRAND PIECE OF SHIT NECKLACE MADE FOR CHICKS THAT WENT OUT IN 97. I BET THE SKANKS IN YOUR TOWN ARE JUST LINED UP OUTSIDE YOUR TRAILER DOOR!!

DO YOURSELF AND YOUR SORRY ASS DIGITAL CREW A FAVOR, STAY IN TERRITORY WITH THE REST OF THE ZEROS. IT'S THE ONLY PLACE WHERE YOU FUCK JOBS CAN GET LAID

Thus the reason why this board is the worst to read of them all:stupid: