Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Space House Sessions welcomes Steve Lawler

biznation00

this Saturday, November 23rd

House Sessions @ Space

welcomes...

Steve Lawler

:direct:Steve Lawler is a definitive DJ and producer: a tastemaker whose sets combine quality house music with the power to move dance floors around the world. In the last few years, he's ignited crowds in the worlds best clubs such as Zouk in Singapore, Space in Miami, Twilo in New York, Pacha in Buena Saires and the mighty Space in Ibiza. Courtesy of home in the summer of 1999 and 2000, he provided the groundbreaking sets of the season for many of those lucky enough to hear him. Just after the first two months he had been crowned 'King Of Space' by the locals - a rare and well deserved honor. For over a year, Lawler set the capital alight with his weekly Friday night residency at Deepsouth at home. I f you were lucky enough to catch one of his 6 hour sets, you'll know exactly what it felt like as he weaved his magic across the club's sound system, wowing clubbers and critics alike.

along side residents

Oscar G

& Roland

Mainroom set times include:

Roland - 10 to 1am

Lawler - 1 to 5+

Oscar - 5+ to close

Guest list & table Reservations >> Biznation00@hotmail.com

www.djstevelawler.com

www.clubspace.com

Originally posted by diegonyc

fair warning, he dropped 'lovely day' at arc last sat night... i almost puked...

that's a great track IMO(no matter how old or played out it is) and the one time I saw Lawler at Crobar, he kicked ass....

i have been waiting for this evening for quite some time. after hearing lawler @ crobar this past junr for his lights out party..i have prayed for lawler to return to miami. biz, i will be there in the middle of the fuckin dancefloor all night long.

then i will catch the refreshing and punishing sounds of my favorite local dj roland.

then i will rush in to end the night off with the banging and funkdafied sounds of oscar g what a hell of a night.

WE ARE SO LUCKY!!!!!