Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Friday Friday Friday

thehog

Originally posted by dabannedjew

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I will meet you at temple then it will be a mitzvah !!!! ( because I haven't gone in like 3 years )

We'll start at my house. You do Kiddish, I'll do the Motsi (sp??), Mrs. Guyman will light the candles. Then, off to Temple and you'll be the 10th for the Minyon. When we get home, the candles can be used as glowsticks while we play a Roland CD.

Originally posted by guyman1966

We'll start at my house. You do Kiddish, I'll do the Motsi (sp??), Mrs. Guyman will light the candles. Then, off to Temple and you'll be the 10th for the Minyon. When we get home, the candles can be used as glowsticks while we play a Roland CD.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

i need more info on this star bar place!!!! :confused: Do they serve food, and until what time??? What kind of atmoshere is it??? Where is it??? Im gonna show a very special friend a good time tommorow nite and didnt know where to take her!!!! Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!:D

Whats the deal with this Star bar joint??? I need more info if im gonna check it out all the way in lauderdale!!!!

where is it?

Do they serve food, untill what time and what kind???

what kind of atmoshere is it???

im taking out a very special friend tommorow nite so i need to know some details before i take her to some place ive never been too!!!!

Next friday- Its on fellas!!!!

fist pumping with PICOTTO!!!!

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by beatfriek

Whats the deal with this Star bar joint??? I need more info if im gonna check it out all the way in lauderdale!!!!

where is it?

Do they serve food, untill what time and what kind???

what kind of atmoshere is it???

im taking out a very special friend tommorow nite so i need to know some details before i take her to some place ive never been too!!!!

Next friday- Its on fellas!!!!

fist pumping with PICOTTO!!!!

they don't serve food. But since you are on los olas there is a ton of places to dine. Very upscale to moderate. Star bar is the equivlent of the patio at space, just a lot nicer, and its not centered around the music. you can check out my review that is on here at:http://bbs.clubplanet.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=128262&highlight=star+saleen

if she is not a hard core clubber, then she'll love it... i'll hook you up with comps... more details on friday....

Originally posted by dabannedjew

So then are you gonna hang this weekend ???? :confused:

Sure thang honey..... me + 2 gals from work are plannin' on the Saturday night Side Bar/Star Bar meet-up...

SPEAKING OF WHICH, SALEEN - CAN WE GET SOME PLANS MADE ALL READY? THE GIRLS KEEP ASKING ME WHATS GOING ON. I TOLD EM' SO FAR SIDE BAR MEET-UP @ 10PMISH?

See ya Saturday JewBoy;) Oh and happy Hanakuah on Nov 29th.

Lola :D

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by lolahotass

Sure thang honey..... me + 2 gals from work are plannin' on the Saturday night Side Bar/Star Bar meet-up...

SPEAKING OF WHICH, SALEEN - CAN WE GET SOME PLANS MADE ALL READY? THE GIRLS KEEP ASKING ME WHATS GOING ON. I TOLD EM' SO FAR SIDE BAR MEET-UP @ 10PMISH?

See ya Saturday JewBoy;) Oh and happy Hanakuah on Nov 29th.

Lola :D

hey some of us, actually have to work now!!!:D I sent out some emails, just waiting on some info and waiting on some bids from these bars and clubs.. Friday everyone will know the deal..

the weather reports looks to be chilly so break out your long sleeves.. but no rain:)

guest list will be up and running by friday... any one thats wants a comp will get one..