Clubplanet Nightlife Community

christmas caroling now??? have these people no shame???

weyes

unbelievable...

this is making me sick. retailers have made a serious jump on christmas marketing this year, pushing all the x-mas bullshit before thanksgiving. this is just wrong.

in the mall today, there was a choir of people decked out in 19th century winter gear - specifically the standard wassailling crap: bonnets with tartan ribbon, top hats with frigging mistletoe stuck in 'em. singing fucking "deck the halls," when it was 84 degrees today.

have these people no shame?

buybuybuy - that's all it is. start the "spirit" earlier and people will have more of a chance to spend money.

and i can guarantee that giving these mofos some "figgy pudding" would not make them go, no matter what that dumbass song says. i will have to hear this garbage every day from now till at least january :mad3: .

help me. someone. please sad1.gif .

Originally posted by weyes

unbelievable...

buybuybuy - that's all it is. start the "spirit" earlier and people will have more of a chance to spend money.

help me. someone. please sad1.gif .

I just walked through The Arndale Center (Shit Mancunian Mall) and they were playing dog shite carols over the loud speakers, there were reindeer everywhere and Santas Grotto is due to open this weekend!:bigfinge:

I think that old men who give up their time to have little children sit on their knees should be monitored closely!:vomit3:

i havent seen any christmas stuff here yet, but i'll be on the lookout. i agree, its just a bunch of bullshit starting the christmas shopping season b4 thanksgiving...whats next? starting it before halloween? hell might as well start putting the shit out before labor day..4th of july for all i care..might as well start it the next day after new years :blown: :blown: :blown: :blown: :blown: :blown:

Originally posted by vicman

i havent seen any christmas stuff here yet, but i'll be on the lookout. i agree, its just a bunch of bullshit starting the christmas shopping season b4 thanksgiving...whats next? starting it before halloween? hell might as well start putting the shit out before labor day..4th of july for all i care..might as well start it the next day after new years :blown: :blown: :blown: :blown: :blown: :blown:

Word!:blown:

Originally posted by trevorsafe5

I think that old men who give up their time to have little children sit on their knees should be monitored closely!:vomit3:

definitely sketchy. so are the people in the costumes at disneyland :hey: .

Originally posted by trevorsafe5

I love that owl thing you got. That is fresh. :D

11Shy.gif:D .

Originally posted by vicman

might as well start it the next day after new years :blown: :blown: :blown: :blown:

sigh...