Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Joe Giorgio & Richie Santana!!!

good luck joe!!!! i'll def have to come out and support my mentor............i don't really have to say good luck cause your already the shit...............so just blow it up for me and i'll be there saturday and i'll def try to bring the "heard" with me from riverstreet!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by roddigga

good luck joe!!!! i'll def have to come out and support my mentor............i don't really have to say good luck cause your already the shit...............so just blow it up for me and i'll be there saturday and i'll def try to bring the "heard" with me from riverstreet!!!!!!!!!!

Hey Rod see you Saturday! I'll be working the list (like old times) I have to cover for sexyinthecity, then I'm coming in to party!!!

wait so, hottieinthecity aint gonna be there!!!! sorry joe may have to stay up north and hit up soundgarden!!!!............elen are they gonna have one of those toll booths set up for you again!!!! you know the one thae looked like you were a bum off the streets and did little puppet shows in front of abyss........ if it's cold i can just throw change at you right my name down and hand me my ticket....................

elen are they gonna have one of those toll booths set up for you again!!!! you know the one thae looked like you were a bum off the streets and did little puppet shows in front of abyss........ if it's cold i can just throw change at you right my name down and hand me my ticket....................

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

That is one of the funniest things I have ever heard!!! Elen you remember that thing...LOL...oh lord.

wait so, hottieinthecity aint gonna be there!!!! sorry joe may have to stay up north and hit up soundgarden!!!!............elen are they gonna have one of those toll booths set up for you again!!!! you know the one thae looked like you were a bum off the streets and did little puppet shows in front of abyss........ if it's cold i can just throw change at you right my name down and hand me my ticket....................

Thanks alot Rod, see the next time i hook you up.:mad:

thank you rod....hope you guys will come out strong (friday also) on saturday..definitely excited about this!!!

HEY JOE WHAT TIME 9-11???, B/C. me and jess have to go the the movies 1st and we want to make sure we are their in time to hear you spin!!!

also elen90210, what time are you done collecting parkway tokens in your token booth, so i know when to run from you when you get in!?!?!?!?!?

HEY JOE WHAT TIME 9-11???, B/C. me and jess have to go the the movies 1st and we want to make sure we are their in time to hear you spin!!!

also elen90210, what time are you done collecting parkway tokens in your token booth, so i know when to run from you when you get in!?!?!?!?!?

Hey rod...u ever get knocked out before? I hear you little mexicans drop like flies.

LOL, bring it joegio!!!!!!!, cause son, see this left??? good, cause the right just knocked ya the fug out.............see ya saturday tony, tony soprano..................and look out for flying tomatos cause i gotta nasty arm i'll wing you right in the head w/ one while your spinning, oh i forgot you love tomatoes you'll just catch it with your teeth, throw some mozz and salt on it and continue to spin.............

hey joe, the funny thing about rod is that if he'll pass out before he gets knocked out........(from drinkin')....i've seen it many friday's at d'jais this summer..........when he gets really drunk he sweats like a mexican picking beans in the summer on the other side of the border..........my bad, he is a bean picking mexican!

when you go to deko saturday night, will they valet your donkey?

Originally posted by kirklop

hey joe, the funny thing about rod is that if he'll pass out before he gets knocked out........(from drinkin')....i've seen it many friday's at d'jais this summer..........when he gets really drunk he sweats like a mexican picking beans in the summer on the other side of the border..........my bad, he is a bean picking mexican!

when you go to deko saturday night, will they valet your donkey?

OH look who it is MR.LOPEZ, the original mexican!!!! djai's?? real funny, you mean two years ago, since i was no longer welcomed!!!, and it's too cold for the donkey to get me to the club i get a limo service now since joe made me big time now, anytime you need a ride kirk holla at me..........anyway off topic, i never told you the time you kept buying me shots of "whatever it was" and i chucked a little in your booth!!! he he he he he.............and when are we playing this b-ball game old man??? you and tempskid vs. me and anyone on clubplanet, i'll even take solargirl or even elen90210?? that's all i need for you two..........

Rod...you're taking the abuse from everyone these days, huh. I bet you have soft hands though from washing all of those dishes. I also meant to tell you they are having a sale at sears ... that hoover vacuum you were drooling over is finally on sale, so there you go my friend....now you can vacuum your little mexican ass to sleep.

Originally posted by joegio

Rod...you're taking the abuse from everyone these days, huh. I bet you have soft hands though from washing all of those dishes. I also meant to tell you they are having a sale at sears ... that hoover vacuum you were drooling over is finally on sale, so there you go my friend....now you can vacuum your little mexican ass to sleep.

I KNOW Bro WASSUP W/ THIS!!! i am normally the one that dishes it out, i have a feeling since i kicked that dirty mexican chinchilla angelicious out of my house she privately e-mail everyone to bash me, i guess that's what happens when you become a DJ huh, you get bashed, i'm still a rookie joe so i guess this is what i get...........but ya know what screw all of you!!!!! bring it.....

screw njguido.com, and njfilipino.com, i am starting njmexican.com.............and how was dinner last night JOE cause miss dkny cooked me a mean meal the other night!!!!! and tucked me in and sang a song to me........

Mr. Armenio...that track always comes with me...I actually haven't played it in a while, so it is only fitting for that night.

Rod...keep it up...and rather than picking up garbage you mexican you will be picking up your teeth after I knock you out.

Joe,

Good luck this weekend. I wish I could be there to check it out. I will be on the beach in the Dominican Republic thinking about you rocking it out...lol!!!

Rip it up. I am sure you will destroy it...

Talk to you when I get back and I will bring you and Rodigga back some sand...lol!!!

:D :D :D