should i...

dgmodel

Go For Her???  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Go For Her???

• Go!
    • Hell No! what are you a stalker?
    • queer!

so i met this girl yesterday, at a lounge, and we had a brief convo however although it was brief, i think i like her... (as in that kevin arnold like her like her) however my pussy ass didnt ask for her number nor did she for mine... but! she did say she works near my office... and told me the exact location... now point of the thread is... do i go to her job and say whats up? or do i drop it and tomorrow's another day?

Originally posted by dgmodel

so i met this girl yesterday, at a lounge, and we had a brief convo however although it was brief, i think i like her... (as in that kevin arnold like her like her) however my pussy ass didnt ask for her number nor did she for mine... but! she did say she works near my office... and told me the exact location... now point of the thread is... do i go to her job and say whats up? or do i drop it and tomorrow's another day?

Wait a day or so, call info and get the number.....

You said Kevin Arnold.......lol

go to her, and be surprised to see her there (like someone already suggested). if she´s interested too she will suggest something or make it easy for you to structure an opportunity to see her.

btw: bring NO flowers. flowers are a reward for good behaviour, what did she do to DESERVE the flowers?

talk to you? look good? ... are your standards that low? i guess not, so no flowers :)

Originally posted by nycmuzik2000

Pull of a George Costanza and stand outside her building around lunch and when you see her just looked all surprised and say you were on your way to get lunch and see where it goes from there....

now thats some good advice. listen to this man.

so i went by her place twice!!! and she wasnt working.... so im going to wait for tuesday around the same time and see if shes there either at the lounge or at work... and see what happends... man i feel like a mix between a stalker, and a some silly jHS fag...

Originally posted by nycmuzik2000

Pull of a George Costanza and stand outside her building around lunch and when you see her just looked all surprised and say you were on your way to get lunch and see where it goes from there....

lol george costanza...

good plan, though...

marko: are you gonna ask her to the prom??? :tongue: