Clubplanet Nightlife Community

**OFFICIAL Meetup Thursday December 5th**

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by teklord310

Yeah it is, we'll see what happens. The meetup will still go down though. Hope you can make it. :tongue:

They will have everything cleaned up by thursday night... if New Brunswick is efficient enuf. It's only 6 inches... thats nothing. And better snow than rain.

Originally posted by jennEfer

They will have everything cleaned up by thursday night... if New Brunswick is efficient enuf. It's only 6 inches... thats nothing. And better snow than rain.

I made reservations. We're good to go. See everyone tommorow. Write down my info in case CP goes down. :hat:

no :blown:

Shit, get over it... you can't be the center of attention all the time ya bitch.

:cry: :cry: :cry:

teklord you meany.

You hurt Uncle Quoth's feelings :(

I WAS actually gonna come but forgot it.

HMF

::sits in the corner and pouts::

Originally posted by quoth

:cry: :cry: :cry:

teklord you meany.

You hurt Uncle Quoth's feelings :(

I WAS actually gonna come but forgot it.

HMF

::sits in the corner and pouts::

haven't seen you in a while - what you been up to?

yarin - i might come if they plow the roads tonight. i'll call you later.

Originally posted by hotcheme

haven't seen you in a while - what you been up to?

yarin - i might come if they plow the roads tonight. i'll call you later.

Absolutely nothing exciting. Come entertain, dance for us. :tongue:

We'll see how the roads are, be careful though. I have a feeling my classes will get cancelled, i'm at work right now slacking off with my boss right next to me. I love this job.

See you peeps tonight weather permitting. Either way the meetup is still on, i made reservations. :hat:

Originally posted by bigthylova

hey im chris

ive been reading this board now for thae past couple of months now and really would like to meet some people. i live on busch and pvd was the last event i attended.

I have only one question are there any girls with big asses who love to wear skimpy thongs going to go because i just broke up with my girlfriend and really need a cheap hot ass for the night i heard some of the girls last time went a little crazy and was hoping for a repeat performance. and teklord if you dont mind i'd like to bring some of my boys from home.

cant wait to meet you all especially the hot ass bitches.:eek:

I always wonder where people see"dateplanet" instead of clubplanet......:confused:

The girl/guy ratio in my apartment was pretty nuts, 5:1 or so.

Sucked cuz it snowed so a lot of people were lazy about it and decided to stay it.

I also found out that i'm on the black list for stuff yer face. Everytime I make a reservation in my name they automatically associate me with underage drinking. WTF!!! Just because of these meetups, oh well... so much for that place. I have a better place in mind.

Next time it won't rain, snow or hail. I promise. :tongue:

I don't think so.... I take it you were smashed out of your mind and don't remember. I may have called, i donno... iwas pretty wasted. :eek:

I looked at my cell phone yesterday and there was a received call from you and it was labelled as answered. Apparently there was a 2:13 minute conversation.. but I don't remember receiving a call from you.. let alone talking to anyone on the phone.

Originally posted by codica3

I looked at my cell phone yesterday and there was a received call from you and it was labelled as answered. Apparently there was a 2:13 minute conversation.. but I don't remember receiving a call from you.. let alone talking to anyone on the phone.

Hehehe oopsies. I have to start locking my phone, otherwise it calls random people in my pocket. OOPsies. :blank: