Clubplanet Nightlife Community

When is the last time....

Originally posted by hunnie818

You punched somebody in the face?????? :punch:

Used their face as a stompin ground???

and why??

The bloodier the story...the juicier the berry....so Gorrrry details are not only welcome but highly suggested......

I punched a girl at the Korn show at Continental in October... She keep steeping on my foot and elbowing me..... She wasn't to happy about it....lol

and why??

The bloodier the story...the juicier the berry....so Gorrrry details are not only welcome but highly suggested......

MY LITTLE CHICKEN - WHY SO ANGRY!!

COME OVER AND WE'LL GO PICK A FIGHT SOMEWHERE!! :box:

Someone here has a very demented mind. YOu like pain and violence? You are whats wrong with todays society. Why cant we make love and peace. Why must we always beat people up. Last time I beat someone up I detroyed their nose. F'er coudlnt breath right for months. Thats the last time. Made me feel like shit. I still feel bad... anyway, all you sick rage induced people, think before you throw the punch. Make love to that guys girl before you hit him... thatll make him feel like shit for longer than your punch will

DIESEL!!!!

Originally posted by dieselkid76

Someone here has a very demented mind. YOu like pain and violence? You are whats wrong with todays society. Why cant we make love and peace. Why must we always beat people up. Last time I beat someone up I detroyed their nose. F'er coudlnt breath right for months. Thats the last time. Made me feel like shit. I still feel bad... anyway, all you sick rage induced people, think before you throw the punch. Make love to that guys girl before you hit him... thatll make him feel like shit for longer than your punch will

DIESEL!!!!

I dont have a demented mind! Anyone on here will tell you im completely normal :D

Besides making love to the person you wanna punch in the face....now thats F*cken demented....

Go take acid and sing coombaya w/ the other "make love, not war" hippies......you peace loving freak! :tongue: j/k

Wanna try and make me a lover & not a fighter???? ;):laugh:

Oh Gosh!! A LOOONGGGG Time ago, Havent gotten into a fight since HS.

Anywho, Found out some girl slept with my boyfriend. (typical, i know)....

She knew me and all, which was why she had to get her ass kicked.

I kinda blanked out when I saw her, but all i remember was dragging her outside, throwing her on the ground and kicking the shit out of her. After that I made her get on all 4's and bark like a dog. Thats all i really remember, not that Im proud of it.:rolleyes:

well, In college, a hockey game, we were playing Wagner... at the end of the game, a fight broke out, benches cleared, and the first person I saw I hit, got one of my gloves off, ripped off his helmet by sticking my fingers in his mask and twisting it... that actually got him off balance and he 2 rights later I was on top of him unleashing fury (not Dan fury...lol)

good thing I had a few friends on the other team, b/c after a few minutes, (yes he was in bad shape) I was surrounded by Wagner guys.. luckily they were my 3 friends and they were just like "Get off him Lock... NOW" instead of just hititng me.....

I dont have a demented mind! Anyone on here will tell you im completely normal :D

Besides making love to the person you wanna punch in the face....now thats F*cken demented....

Go take acid and sing coombaya w/ the other "make love, not war" hippies......you peace loving freak! :tongue: j/k

Wanna try and make me a lover & not a fighter???? ;):laugh:

Oh sweeetie... I said make love to that guys girl.... Normal??!?!! Whats your definition of NORMAL. Becasue asking a question like this isnt normal. Peace loving freak? Far from it, but there are better ways to settle a dispute then punching them in the face.

And first of all, when your in a club the only reason any one starts fights is because they want to look tough. The very idea of someone fighting becasue im bigger than you is sick. ROID RAGE!!! And if you are getting into a fight you obviously deserved it... so PUNCH ON!!!

DIESEL!!!!!!!

and why??

This morning when I walked into my building the security guard said "good morning" to me. I mean, can you believe the nerve of that prick? I was soooooooo fired up so I dropped my bag and punched him in the eye. As he was staggering around, I gave him a "Perfect Plex." Finally, I climbed up on the security desk and dropped a flying elbow on his chest and pinned him for the 3 count.

I got up and proceeded to the elevator not before screaming,"Ohhhhhhh Yeah, Dig It" like Macho Man Randy Savage.

Originally posted by piro8

This morning when I walked into my building the security guard said "good morning" to me. I mean, can you believe the nerve of that prick? I was soooooooo fired up so I dropped my bag and punched him in the eye. As he was staggering around, I gave him a "Perfect Plex." Finally, I climbed up on the security desk and dropped a flying elbow on his chest and pinned him for the 3 count.

I got up and proceeded to the elevator not before screaming,"Ohhhhhhh Yeah, Dig It" like Macho Man Randy Savage.

i have a much similar story but it was my mother not a security guard

Originally posted by lock16

well, In college, a hockey game, we were playing Wagner... at the end of the game, a fight broke out, benches cleared, and the first person I saw I hit, got one of my gloves off, ripped off his helmet by sticking my fingers in his mask and twisting it... that actually got him off balance and he 2 rights later I was on top of him unleashing fury (not Dan fury...lol)

good thing I had a few friends on the other team, b/c after a few minutes, (yes he was in bad shape) I was surrounded by Wagner guys.. luckily they were my 3 friends and they were just like "Get off him Lock... NOW" instead of just hititng me.....

Omg!!! :eek:

Would this be the same fight where some diesel crazy kid named steve knocked the referee out w/ his skate????? :confused:

Originally posted by dieselkid76

Oh sweeetie... I said make love to that guys girl.... Normal??!?!! Whats your definition of NORMAL. Becasue asking a question like this isnt normal. Peace loving freak? Far from it, but there are better ways to settle a dispute then punching them in the face.

And first of all, when your in a club the only reason any one starts fights is because they want to look tough. The very idea of someone fighting becasue im bigger than you is sick. ROID RAGE!!! And if you are getting into a fight you obviously deserved it... so PUNCH ON!!!

DIESEL!!!!!!!

hey lighten up there buddy before i knock you out!! :mad:

lol j/k :laugh:

I'm just trying to bring some excitement to the board...obviously it riled you up so my efforts are not in vain :tongue:

and out of curiosity...just what would you do to turn me into a lover bigboy???? hmmmmm??? :confused:

and out of curiosity...just what would you do to turn me into a lover bigboy???? hmmmmm??? :confused:

Peace and Love Hunnie... Peace and Love

There are ways to pleasure you that you have never even heard of. Im not like all these other CP guys. Its not wham bam into the headboard... unless you want that. Its all the raw passion that you dream of and hope for. You want specifics... Flip it smack.. rub it down... Youll just have to hope we meet...

DIESEL!!!!!

Omg!!! :eek:

Would this be the same fight where some diesel crazy kid named steve knocked the referee out w/ his skate????? :confused:

Don't know really, as you may have been aboe to tell, I was a bit pre-ocupied to see what was going on around me...

why do you ask???

I can't even remember the last time I was in a good fight.

I think it was at tempts, 4 years ago. Me, my cousin, and our good friend got into it w/ 3 other guys and like 2 or 3 of their friends. We fucked them up and they all got thrown out and were maced by the cops I think, hahahaha :laugh: . I was probably the smallest guy in the fracas...........but I was having fun choking these clumsy juiceheads.

bigbuck.gif

I'm not an advocate of it though, I definately don't enjoy getting into pointless fights..................but, they started it. :D

some guy wearing big, dark sunglasses and holding a can of pencils got in my way walking to work this morning so i grabbed him by the back of his collar and smashed his forehead into a light post. then when he was barely conscious i place his jaw ever so nicely on the curb and gave a well-deserved smiley.

Originally posted by rdntheshortbus

One point I would like to respond on.....

The whole roid rage thing.....

complete b/s from my experience....

I am probably one of the most mild mannered, layed back individuals in my krew....

No rage from anything I take....

It's more of a personality thing than the drugs...

EXACTLY!!! the roids bring out the dormant personality thats being held back by that little guy in your head. (lets not confuse it with the little guy in your pants after said stuff)

Its been in my experince more juiceheads try to start shit than.... oh lets say TREEHUGGERS as hunnie likes to call them.

Im not saying all guys that are huge are like that... you might be the exception the rule... you might be that guy that can handle his emotions and not wig out when someone looks at him the wrong way.

DIESEL!!!!!