Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Girls: Would You Go To A Go-go Comfortably And

I have no problem w/ them whatsoever....

Iv'e gone tons of times w/ guyfriends/girlfriends to pre-game and chill...not a big deal especially since one of my good friends bartends at one and my best friend friend dances @ another

Also I dated this guy who was a bouncer @ one and i used to go visit him @ work

I give them money all the time(not mine) but if the girl actually "dances" good and doesnt just stand there and bend over...i'll tip her my own money.......the guys love it...they get nuts....

One time one girl @ covergirls had me get up on the bar...she put me on her shoulders and walked around the whole bar w/ me....

It was hysterical! She was'nt naked (she had on a bikini top & thong)

ask thehype....i had him come w/ me to fantasies one night before deko on a thursday to watch my friend jello wrestle! :D

Lookers used to be our pre-game spot every weekend before going to the city!! We would wait for two of our g'friends to get off of work!! I actually came home with some extra $$$ from there a couple of times!! I always had the best time there!!

;) ;) :tongue:;) ;)

Jersey board meetup at Lookers? I heard about that place, might have been there once.... DJ Ralph Forte, spinnin house on Tuesday nights with 30 of the hottest girls. Funny, Lookers has a better vibe some nights than a lot of the clubs in Jersey. Bring some money, lots of it, you'll need it.

Minus the girls that are rude and beg for your money, gogo bars are a good place to get a buzz on with the boys... $2 shot specials! "I'll take 20 shots please!" I'll never forget the look on the bartenders face when I ordered 20 shots, she thought we were crazy. Just to prove her right, half hour later we ordered 20 more shots and an hour after that, I think I was another 10. Surprisingly, I dont remember much after that.

I've had a lot of friends (dancers/bartenders/managers) work in those circles, the money is great if you can deal with the drama.

Originally posted by latinaz

BE WILLING TO TIP THE GIRLS? HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT THAT?

I actually enjoy tipping my biotches!! I like to tip them between their boobies with my mouth !! NOT A BAD THING....just a confident thing!!

and guys.....HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT GIRLS DOING THAT?!!

I'VE HAD A COUPLE OF GUYS GIVE ME MONEY SO I CAN "TIP" MY CHICKS....LOTS OF FUN..

ZEE

I've done it before! If the girl can really dance and doesn't look like a tramp, then I will gladly tip them! They enjoy it too! There is nothing wrong with it! I enjoy going once in a while. It's fun! It's a change of scenery!! A bunch of us went once and we got so drunk and had so much fun!:)

Originally posted by angelicious

I went to Scores in the city, well my girl works there, it doesnt bother me, but I didnt tip, though. hehe.

Same here. I use to have a friend who worked at a strip club, so the girls don't bother me at all, however I don't think I'd tip them either.

i've gone to 2 strip bars... i went to Cityscapes in Queens and to Sue's Rendevous in New Rochelle, NY

Cityscapes was a more classy place, the girls were pretty. I gave this gone girl a dollar between her boobies...hehe... and my freind paid for a girl to give me a lap dance and i licked her nipple and i grabbed her ass.. hehe... she didnt mind cuz i was another girl, but if a guy ever tried that he'd be kicked out in a sec.

Sue's is a ghetto as strip bar with some very skanky looking girls. I didnt really like it much and i think i was only 1 of 3 girls there. I wasnt feeling the vibe at the place at all.

Cityscapes :aright:Sue's :no:

Originally posted by njdionysus

Minus the girls that are rude and beg for your money, gogo bars are a good place to get a buzz on with the boys... $2 shot specials! "I'll take 20 shots please!" I'll never forget the look on the bartenders face when I ordered 20 shots, she thought we were crazy. Just to prove her right, half hour later we ordered 20 more shots and an hour after that, I think I was another 10. Surprisingly, I dont remember much after that.

Gee, I wonder why.....lol

me and my girls go all the time.. a lot of the girls i work with are underage.. so we take them to the nudie bar.. they the girls working love it when we are there cause they say they make soo much more money... we recently went for someones birthday.. there was like 30 of us.. it was a lot of fun!

Originally posted by latinaz

Ill be working at LOOKERS very soon!!!

ok ....how about this question.....would you ever get A LAP DANCE????

this girl Julissa i know works at Lookers now...

as for a lap dance, my co-workers had beggged me to get it, but im wayyyy toooo shy for that...i wouldnt know what im supposed to be doing and would probably just be crackin up laughing :D

my boss bought some of the girls i went with lap dances.. but i too am embarassed to get those.. especially cause i am friends with some of the dancers.. its one thing to give dollars.. out by the bar.. but in the back room.. even i get too shy to do that..