Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Buying illegal drugs in Amsterdam?

candeo

Hey y'all.

I know we got some Amsterdam veterans on this board, and I was wondering what it's like getting illegal drugs there.

What I mean is that, pot, and mushrooms are all legal there, provided they're fresh and in their natural form. But everything else is just as illegal there as it is other places. I read that people on the street will still try to sell you rolls and other things, though, but I want to know, how risky is it? How often to people get busted buying E there? Also, I want to try Hash Brownies because I don't like to smoke, but even those are illegal because they've been prepared in a fasion.

Im pretty sure pot brownies are legal but not many places have them (opium muffins too)

As for the illegal drugs, Coke, E, etc... the easiest way is to just walk around the red light district (which you must atl east see anyway) and you will get lots of propositions. But buyer beware, have a test kit for the E because you may get ripped off (I'd estimate 30% chance.) BTW a test kit should be about 5euros at any smart shop.

but the more inteligent way to get stuff is to make friends with the locals. Start at some of the smaller coffee shops and make friends with the guy who sells the pot and ask "are there any good rolls going around?" or what ever. Then ask if you are likely to get ripped off by the street dealers. Usually they will put you in touch with a friend. And since you know where he works you are 1000 times more likely to get better stuff and not ripped off.

have fun....

and dont pay more than about 8 euros for pills.

Thanks, man! That's some great advice. I'm definitely going to get a test kit while I'm there, if it's so cheap.

I probably won't buy any rolls in Amsterdam because I'm only going to be there for 3 days. But I wanted to be informed, just in case. Most of the trip I'm going to be in London. Any tips on getting E there!? Heheh.

• 2 weeks later...

Ive been there 5 times in 2 yrs--Bro-dont buy anything from the street people-Pesky fucken Morrocans-Theyll say shit like--"coke exstacy--Be a big man -buy coke exctasy for your girl" Gets old sfter he first day--But definitly go into a shop and feel out the dudes behind the counter. alot of times they will ask you and put you in touch with someone--Last time i was there I bought a bag of Molly--like 100 hit equivelant in gellcaps--I get to club Paradisco tripping face--Im about to go in and reach for my wallet and the fucken bag spills out onto the street--people start grabbing everywhere--the bouncers call john q law on me and they haul me off--2 blocks later they explain the drug laws to me and send me packing--i go back to the club --find 2 hits on the floor-and get in the club--tell me that isnt fucken hit

I also walked around for a day with my peoples on Shroomz-giggling at everyperson I saw -Heinekin "white stars" are stronger there. The rave scene is 22 and up--no candy ravers-like going to centrofly-AND if you go to record shops out there--Dont take shit from any elitest euro pricks. The ones that speak english like to get all pseudo intellectual on you..Dont take shit from any sassy fuck out there. Oh andd fast food joints--The customer is always wrong and they do not like Americans--Make sure you have everything that you ordered before you leave. Trust noone that approaches you on the street trying to sell or help--they are all dopeheadz trying to penetrate your pockets

Soudnds great, man!

I just got back from my vacation Monday and had a blast, but I only got to spend one full day in Amsterdam. The rest was in london, and honestly, I think London has better drugs. Sorry man! You can trust more of the street pushers there, and everybody in A'dam is more rude overall.

I actually turned down so much shit while I was in Amsteram. I had actually had my fill and I was turning down E and good good kindbud. I passed the pipe on or downright refused it for a couple hours! Never thought I'd say that.

The reason? The Philosipher's Stones were kicking my ass!:drunk: