Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Deko Tuesday Review

me and my friend david quest get there about 11:15. and we see alot of cars in the parking lot. i haven't been out on a tuesday night in so long so i didn't really expect much. i never even promoted a tuesday night at all. we get inside. atmosphere is great. great looking crowd. everyone is nice and very social and outgoing. music was really good. went from old skool hip hop to house music and some rock and alternatve classics. plus i can add the cocktail waitress is a hottie. my god. lol. after a few drinks me and dave pick up a chess game and start playing. they had any game you wanted to play from battleship to trouble. lol. i have never been to a club and played a board game. alll in all i didn't expect a night like that. i think tuesdays at deko will be a hot party.

Z

anyone inerested in checking out this party pm me or email me JackZvelvetrope@aol.com

Originally posted by velvetrope

me and my friend david quest get there about 11:15. and we see alot of cars in the parking lot. i haven't been out on a tuesday night in so long so i didn't really expect much. i never even promoted a tuesday night at all. we get inside. atmosphere is great. great looking crowd. everyone is nice and very social and outgoing. music was really good. went from old skool hip hop to house music and some rock and alternatve classics. plus i can add the cocktail waitress is a hottie. my god. lol. after a few drinks me and dave pick up a chess game and start playing. they had any game you wanted to play from battleship to trouble. lol. i have never been to a club and played a board game. alll in all i didn't expect a night like that. i think tuesdays at deko will be a hot party.

Z

anyone inerested in checking out this party pm me or email me JackZvelvetrope@aol.com

That sounds cool for a Tuesday! Nice and chill like it should be!! I'll have to check it out sometime! :)

Originally posted by ysolt

bummed i missed it!

i'll be there next tues!

do they have monopoly or guess who???

didn't see monopoly but they did have sorry, trouble, operation and others, lol. definitly a hot place to chill at for a tuesday night. can't wait till next week.

Z

Originally posted by doubleplay1970

damn missed a good night. was suppose to go promised someone i would but kinda had something important come up

hmmmm monopoly ysolt i will kick your ass in monopoly or chess lol

it's a challenge then, bob.

i'll see you next tuesday for a round of MoNoPoLy. bring it on!

:blown: