Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Want Some T&a Come To

CENTERFOLDS IN NEPTUNE - GOOD LOOKING GIRLS AND IM BARTENDING ......IF YOUR GONNA CALL INFORMATION ITS UNDER HEARTBREAKERS IN NEPTUNE...

COME ONE - LETS HAVE SOME FUN AND TIP THESE CHICKS SO THEY CAN GET THRU COLLEGE - AND DONT FORTGET TO TIP THE BARTENDERS - MAINLY ME

I'LL SHAKE MY ASS FOR YA!

Originally posted by latinaz

CENTERFOLDS IN NEPTUNE - GOOD LOOKING GIRLS AND IM BARTENDING ......IF YOUR GONNA CALL INFORMATION ITS UNDER HEARTBREAKERS IN NEPTUNE...

COME ONE - LETS HAVE SOME FUN AND TIP THESE CHICKS SO THEY CAN GET THRU COLLEGE - AND DONT FORTGET TO TIP THE BARTENDERS - MAINLY ME

I'LL SHAKE MY ASS FOR YA!

I've been there....isn't there some chick that work there that can balance a beer mug on her head.....also she climbs to the top of the pole w/ it on her head and then drinks it....

When are you working??

Been there a few times before, like on Mondays and Wednesdays. Some the girls are fun, like the ones that can actually dance, some are just a pain in the ass, who just keep making rounds around and around, it's like I just gave your ass a buck 3 minutes ago, leave me alone for awhile. . . One girl I swear came around 8 times in an hour and 20 minutes or so, she never even did anything fun, just moved around a bit . . .weak.