Clubplanet Nightlife Community

MTV New Years Eve Party

Here is a link on the MTV website I found for winning a chance to be at the New Years Eve Party.

http://www.mtv.com/asm/new_years_eve/

Here is details:

Want to Go to MTV's New Year's Eve Party?

You could experience the awesome power of the most happenin' party on the most happenin' night in the most happenin' town. Fill out the form below and brace yourself for what could be the night of your life. We'll fly you and friend to New York City, put you up in a hotel and give you passes to MTV's New Year's Eve party - right in the MTV Studio! You also can get an extra entry if you send a friend our New Year's Eve E-card after you submit the form below. Let a friend know that if you win, they might be your New Year's Eve guest!

If you end up winning, come back here and post a reply and let me know.....Good luck everyone! Also, if you do win and feel like being a real pal and getting me in to the party, I would make it worth your while. Either in your nights worth of drinks or maybe some sort of ticket price for the pass. I will be making the trip to New York whether I win or not, so maybe I will see some of you there.

Feel free to contact me at wd81499@hotmail.com.

Enjoy!!