Clubplanet Nightlife Community

limelight last night.......

jaysea

i went and all i gotta say is.......

WOW....lol with all the lights on, and everything ready..it really looks cool inside, very "Metal Cyber Gothy"its weird....lol but the dance floor looks a hell of alot bigger......and the LIGHT SYSTEM

HYDROLIC LIGHTING SYSTEM.....YUM

anyway, all the other rooms were Different..cool, funky n neat, but god its different its a totally new place...its really weird..n there still is a stage> when i last was there it was Gone, but now its alot lower n smaller....

sunday's victer Republic party will be cool....a better take on DRAMA sunday's....lets just hope victer turns it out, n the flyers change over time.....

oh...and i almost fucked this dyk up last night!!

people annoy me easilly........lol

Me>>>:laugh:

To Be completly Honest.....

i was there 10min, did the walk threw...and than left, i was soooooooooooooooooooooo DRUNK.....ok.... i had maybe 10 cosmo's and i had to wake up at 8am.....all this before i even went to Limelight, lol:laugh:

there's deff new sound........all new sound i was told, i just didint notice..... sound or music at all last night. LOL

Ehhhhhh, i feel shitty

thats sunday night till monday morning....

before it closed..drama sundays were the only thing kinda holding it together, and the only thing worth going 2...mostly gay but always fun, n LOTS OF dance floor drama...n a few freaks, it was nice,.......now its not called drama....its now called republic, or just Sunday church..........but hopefully victer spins the drum's...........well see

Originally posted by jaysea

thats sunday night till monday morning....

before it closed..drama sundays were the only thing kinda holding it together, and the only thing worth going 2...mostly gay but always fun, n LOTS OF dance floor drama...n a few freaks, it was nice,.......now its not called drama....its now called republic, or just Sunday church..........but hopefully victer spins the drum's...........well see

Thats what I figured. Guess I won't be going after all. Gotta work on Monday.:mad:

i think thats what made the vibe cool there....it being a sunday n all...and it was selective in the fact alot of people cant go cause of work on monday......but somonehow it was always packed....it was cool....lol.....n everyone there was always "im leaving here n going to work" so by like 5-6 everyone was heading to work with no sleep....n only the lucky ones closed it out, lol

i was either to drunk, or not enough...:laugh:

i just walked right in, no search, i was also hammered sooooooo. lol hahah i dont know to much about whats in store for there night's i know sat are gonna be like DOOR POLICY from hell...sundays wont tho...it will be a lite Dreess to impress but it will also be mostyl gay....victer caldone is resident....i think there gonna pull names here n there, bring in big crowds, n friday....well prob see a new parry start there, or move there..

but yea....stillscared of that Red basment room....

and i dont know? i still thought it was sorta spooky inside?

HEY KITTY19!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Where the fuck have u been girl?!?!?!

me

i saw some "people" out this weekend and they told me this.....

fri n sat 21+.....and sat night the door is suppose to be like HELL

n sunday's is 18+....its the gay night....victer caldone...11pm till 7am...

so yea sunday's if your under 21.....deff go, its nice insid,e im sure it will be cool once the door looses up a bit, but sundays door will be very laid back....n music friendly....from what i here...

sat's>> guest list only, sorta thing....

me>