Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn: Quoth (and all other Queen fans)

werd.

looks like we are flying solo hehe.

Don't make me go on VIP to ask that guy bob to come haha..he is a big queen fan as well.

Oh well...

Queen dvd's (the new ones that just came out) and booze for us none for u.

So no one else is interested or semi interested?

this is some good times right here.

hey phatty...whats up with tasty..she comin? if she does..let's get her all tanked up then run the NJ Transit North Jersey Coast Line on her.

also..Quothy don't smokey cause of worky..though i do drinky so its more for u.

Originally posted by jaysea

hahahah

n queen sucks.lol

<aw shit, its on now!> Haha

jaysea..don't be so upset that you didn't get your chance to give it to Freddie Mercury.

On this new dvd..they have a scene which shows him laughin at yer microscopic homosexual love gland that is not exactly a big hit on christopher st. as one would think.

Originally posted by quoth

werd.

hey phatty...whats up with tasty..she comin? if she does..let's get her all tanked up then run the NJ Transit North Jersey Coast Line on her.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

BTW, two out of the past three nights... I've had nightmares about vampires... :eek: :eek: I shit you not!

Originally posted by tastyt

BTW, two out of the past three nights... I've had nightmares about vampires... :eek: :eek: I shit you not!

...not vampires...but REAPERS...

blade2-nomak.jpg

...by the way...i went to bed at 7:40am and got up at 12noon...and actually made my brunch date!!...1:30 at Sarabeths...spinach and goat cheese omellete followed by apple cinnamon french toast with sliced bananas for dessert...mmmm mmmm goood...;)

Originally posted by phatman

...not vampires...but REAPERS...

blade2-nomak.jpg

MOMMY, MAKE IT GO AWAY!!! :cry: :cry:

...by the way...i went to bed at 7:40am and got up at 12noon...and actually made my brunch date!!...1:30 at Sarabeths...spinach and goat cheese omellete followed by apple cinnamon french toast with sliced bananas for dessert...mmmm mmmm goood...;)

YAY! :clap2: Glad to hear it. So was the date as good as the food??? :confused::tongue:

Hehe... methinks Pooh Bear may have slipped a little somethin'-somethin' into that omlette... suuuuure it was spinach... ;) Hehe... j/k... good to hear it was a happy brunch... :D

...nah...she had lox and eggs...i'm always a little bit funnier with sleep deprivation...i should try it more often...;)

hey...how was the ride home?...did you wait long for the path?...did your s.o. ever wake up?...

The ride home wasn't bad... the PATH came pretty quickly... R was really confused when we left the station, lol, he didn't realize we were in NY already, he thought we had to transfer to another train! Fortunately he woke up somewhere along the line b/c I passed out once the subway finally came...

AHAHAHAHAHA, and let's not forget

"The people were clapping like this..." ---> :clap:

:D

hmm..i don't remember that.

i think i may have passed out or was getting my fist ready to punch R for coming close to my ass.

Good kid though definitely.

and Phatty is definitely the hostess with mostess.......food that will make u take a big shit the very next time.

ugh my god lemme tell u lol.

Originally posted by quoth

hmm..i don't remember that.

i think i may have passed out or was getting my fist ready to punch R for coming close to my ass.

Good kid though definitely.

and Phatty is definitely the hostess with mostess.......food that will make u take a big shit the very next time.

ugh my god lemme tell u lol.

i remember that clapping quote...haha...and the number of times you jumped up to eye R's hand...it seemed to get closer each time...good thing we didnt get that 12 pack of miller - i would have had to funnel it down his throat...poor guy...his head was perfectly nestled between the couch cushions...

and dont think i didnt pass entemyns soft choc chip and raisinets the minute i got back from dropping those two off at the path...my butt was crying the whole way home...

and dont think i didnt pass entemyns soft choc chip and raisinets the minute i got back from dropping those two off at the path...my butt was crying the whole way home...

:laugh: im sayin?!?!?!

shit man chill on the fuckin chocolate next time.

and there will have to be a next time cause Live at Wembley 86 is itching to come out of its box.