what happened to CP ?

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by jennijugs

Is it me .... or does ClubPlanet really really really reallly really really really suck ?

what happened to this message board ?

It hasn't been intresting in a such a long time

I agree!!!!!!!!!!!!! Are you ready to start the crusade?????????

Sitffy : let's start Baby !!!!!!

Badass : yes I am cooking Dinner at my house ... Tre will probably really do the cooking and then we are going whereveer. Deko sounds good I haven't gone there yet.

Ridntheshrtbus: It was very nice meeting you too !

Notallthere ; I thought I could count on you to make this board more intresting come on where is your Spunk !??!?

Originally posted by jennijugs

Sitffy : let's start Baby !!!!!!

Badass : yes I am cooking Dinner at my house ... Tre will probably really do the cooking and then we are going whereveer. Deko sounds good I haven't gone there yet.

Ridntheshrtbus: It was very nice meeting you too !

Notallthere ; I thought I could count on you to make this board more intresting come on where is your Spunk !??!?

Hi sweets . Your cooking;)

You's def going to deko tonight?

Originally posted by rdntheshortbus

Juggs.. nice meetin ya last Friday....

still baffled by that wanna be twin of yours I met at Deko.....

juggssssss, it was nice meeting you too prob for the 100th time, but ignore shortbus, he tells everyone that it was nice to meet you, he just hopes that maybe 1 out of the 10 people he says that too he actaully really did meet and he can sound like a cool kid.............he is actaully a freak w/ a huge gerbil collection it's kinda nasty, if you ever see him at a club holding a shoe box and he asks you if you want to pet his gerbil, say no!!!!, he cuts a hole out of the box and slips his shortbus through the hole and makes girls fondle his little bus, it's soooo nasty.

Originally posted by roddigga

juggssssss, it was nice meeting you too prob for the 100th time, but ignore shortbus, he tells everyone that it was nice to meet you, he just hopes that maybe 1 out of the 10 people he says that too he actaully really did meet and he can sound like a cool kid.............he is actaully a freak w/ a huge gerbil collection it's kinda nasty, if you ever see him at a club holding a shoe box and he asks you if you want to pet his gerbil, say no!!!!, he cuts a hole out of the box and slips his shortbus through the hole and makes girls fondle his little bus, it's soooo nasty.

you are tooo funny !!!!!!! Btw you were offf the hook Fri night !!

hmmmmmm...........

Stardo goin to Bunka?????

Ya gettin all fancied up for Sat????

If you are goin to be bringing your bag of Stardust out with ya, I may have to stay home...

I couldn't handle that shit last Friday... up all night twitchin....

BUNKA THIS DEKO THAT!!!

DIESEL!!!!

shit i remmeber over the summer when i first joined ClubPlanet that I all posted bout was how bad Merge was and they needed to bring back the bermuda club and I was pro bamboo. Dam this was before I even met anyone. Now its like we are all one big happy family

Originally posted by stiffler

I agree 100%---off the fuckin hook

seriously both of you that really means alot to me!!!! THANKS..............till next time!!! hopefully just as good, but i will always be a true rock star and always keep it real and party w/ all you guys at the bar and on the dance floor...........thanks again

hmmmmmm...........

Stardo goin to Bunka?????

Ya gettin all fancied up for Sat????

If you are goin to be bringing your bag of Stardust out with ya, I may have to stay home...

I couldn't handle that shit last Friday... up all night twitchin....

No more stardust for you slut. My stardust is only for the deserving,:)

Originally posted by dieselkid76

YOU ALL SUCK!!!!! No more being nice. Im tired of being the nice guy. This board and pretty much everyone on here.... HORRIBLE!!! The content on this site sucks... not saying I add anything to the site, but I see the same repeative stuff. Including me..

DIESEL!!!!

guys i wanna go to deko and bunka and factory and abyss and riverstreet and... cry diesel.

i like your motivation though, for tryin to get this board fired up. i, unfortunately didn't post on this site during either of the summers i was a member so i don't know what anyone's complainin about, but i can imagine it just ain't the same since the days of the summer ended. it'll get better again soon enough children.

Originally posted by roddigga

seriously both of you that really means alot to me!!!! THANKS..............till next time!!! hopefully just as good, but i will always be a true rock star and always keep it real and party w/ all you guys at the bar and on the dance floor...........thanks again

You were Im def looking for to hear you again. You had my :bootysha: all over RS