what happened to CP ?

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

OH!!!!!!!!!

So you are Sicilia's man.... hahaha.....

WTF?? And you want to bust my ass on this board.....

Putz, yes FUCKIN PUTZ CAUSE THATS ALL YA ARE beech!!!!

Tell ya what... dont hate the player here... try to figure out what you did or didnt do to get your two girls here hanging out with the bus on the weekends....

Kinda makes ya wonder there limpdick....

Knockin me down is not going to change the fact that you are a pussycat in bed and have no idea how to satisfy a woman... again.. cause they obviously dont hang out wichoo....

ya... dats right foo.....

Why dont ya do yourself a favor... walk over to the mirror and take a look at the fukkin jerkoff who cannot take care of his women....

I am the king of my ring... I am confident of that....

You are just the fuckin towel boy wipen my brow when I come outta the ring after 12 rounds with your ladies....

Sleep well...

Originally posted by rdntheshortbus

OH!!!!!!!!!

Tell ya what... dont hate the player here... try to figure out what you did or didnt do to get your two girls here hanging out with the bus on the weekends....

Knockin me down is not going to change the fact that you are a pussycat in bed and have no idea how to satisfy a woman... again.. cause they obviously dont hang out wichoo....

Why dont ya do yourself a favor... walk over to the mirror and take a look at the fukkin jerkoff who cannot take care of his women....

You are just the fuckin towel boy wipen my brow when I come outta the ring after 12 rounds with your ladies....

Sleep well...

Hands down slikks is better at everything than you are slutboy;) He has some stardust that is Irresistable Irresistable

OH!!!!!!!!!

Sleep well...

WHAT THE FUCK are you talking about??? JUST SHUTUP ALREADY

I'm stickin with the towel boy theory Star...

A) cauze you are goin out with me next week, not him...

B) I have been out with you and Sicilia numerous times and never met this kid... home pettin the monkey....

C) I garuntee ya I know some tricks this momma's boy could not even fathom....

NUMEROUS TIMES??? I'VE MET YOU TWICE! TWICE! GET YOUR WORDS STRAIGHT! WHATTTT....OMG.....SOMEBODY NEEDS TO BODYSLAM YOU......WHERE'S jACK SAW HIGGINS???

SERIOUSLY, STOP TRYING TO BE COOL.....IT'S NOT WORKING

AND BTW, I THINK YOU LOST THE PRIVILEGE OF TAKING STARDO OUT.....YOU KEEP FUCKING UP.....SAYING THE WRONG SHIT....ARE YOU KIDDING ME WITH THIS POST????

I'm stickin with the towel boy theory Star...

A) cauze you are goin out with me next week, not him...

B) I have been out with you and Sicilia numerous times and never met this kid... home pettin the monkey....

C) I garuntee ya I know some tricks this momma's boy could not even fathom....

I dont know anything about mama but his pappa's gotz tricks. :laugh:

Just kidding boyz settle down. Piro say something I know you want bust on me about thatahahhaa

Originally posted by jennijugs

Is it me .... or does ClubPlanet really really really reallly really really really suck ?

what happened to this message board ?

It hasn't been intresting in a such a long time

How about now? Interesting enough for you?:D

Sillygirl....

calm your britches... its called ball bustin... there is nothing serious here....

tone it down about two levels, take some relaxers and a few deep breath's.....

why do you constantly get so worked up?????

it was slicks that started all this shit with me... so if ya dont approve, put a leash on your boy....

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzip it kid!!!!

Hate ta dissapoint ya too kid... I'll be out with Star next week.... why dont ya bring joey along and we'll pull a double date or sumthin....

Sillygirl....

calm your britches... its called ball bustin... there is nothing serious here....

tone it down about two levels, take some relaxers and a few deep breath's.....

why do you constantly get so worked up?????

it was slicks that started all this shit with me... so if ya dont approve, put a leash on your boy....

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzip it kid!!!!

Hate ta dissapoint ya too kid... I'll be out with Star next week.... why dont ya bring joey along and we'll pull a double date or sumthin....

are you RETARDED? why would IIII bring joey along?? he may be awesome, but, i don't like him like that....and i gotta man .....you don't get it....slicks is stardo's man....(well, not really, but...anyway) NOT MINE!!! you need to get your eyes checked.....

:stupid:

Sillygirl...

Like I am suppose to know that's not your man... if you actually read the posts and stopped waisting time havin a nervous fit over my post, you may have figured that out....

And ease up on all the name callin... You need to take it down a few levels....

Its that Sicilian temper flairin... My mother suffers from the same problem.. SHORT TEMPER!!!

And for the record, I have not been financially independant since I was 19, worked my way thru college, currently run a business, and have a good career because I was stupid....

I may be absent minded at times, skim thru these posts without readin all the details yes.. but I am not stupid....