Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Guys Night Out!

sunnyhost

Originally posted by mrmatas2277

oye Swordfish (aka sunnyhost)...u trying to send a virus over CP???:tongue:

Nah man :laugh: screw that..I've been trying to attach a damn document that's funny as hell, but it won't go through...I give up!:rolleyes:

Unless of course som-1 can tell me how to do it ;-):tongue:

Originally posted by sunnyhost

Nah man :laugh: screw that..I've been trying to attach a damn document that's funny as hell, but it won't go through...I give up!:rolleyes:

Unless of course som-1 can tell me how to do it ;-):tongue:

Something is filtering files based on name or file ext's or some other criteria. It could be the servers on this messageboard or on your network or just your personal PC at home with antivirus software.

Originally posted by georgeacasta2

Something is filtering files based on name or file ext's or some other criteria. It could be the servers on this messageboard or on your network or just your personal PC at home with antivirus software.

i am telling u...she was watching Hackers this week and got all inspired to load CP up with a virus...damn Catholic School girls!!!:cuss:

What the....?!?!?

It was a word doc, but CP said it doesn't take .doc's...so I tried changing it to a txt, but that didn't work either:(

Originally posted by sunnyhost

What the....?!?!?

It was a word doc, but CP said it doesn't take .doc's...so I tried changing it to a txt, but that didn't work either:(

I didnt' know it was you that changed the file ext. I thought software was doing that.

The board might not allow .doc file ext's because of macro's.

I didnt' know it was you that changed the file ext. I thought software was doing that.

The board might not allow .doc file ext's because of macro's.

ok , now WTF are you guys talkin about :confused: speak english or spanish please :tongue: