Clubplanet Nightlife Community

oh Yea......so i went to the new club " POWDER"

jaysea

i havent seen much promotional work about it yet, but there still supposevly working out some kinks n shit....but i went

Talked with managment.....There gonna be pulling in some nice HOUSE DJ's and the place is fucking HHHHHUUUUGE

its SOOOOOOOOOOOO BIG.....

and its all Bright, crisp white inside, and there's some cool room, and it looks like 1 big cloud inside, its so white...LOTS OF ROOM, nice light's nice sound.......

its 2 blocks from Roxy......anyone know what use to be in its place? Cause it is fucking huge....i dont know tho? people should start to see flyers for it soon....n stuff, anyone else go?

it is kinda weird, it being such a BIG PLACE.....and not alot of talk about it, but mark farina is there sometime in Dec.....so is Jimmy Van M...and other's...

its somewhere on 16th...i think, it was the same night i ventured to LL and as i stated before.....i was fucking TRASHED, LOL

hahah, thank u underwater.....

but yea...WTF? i kinda like the DL on powder...very low key, but a Big ass spot....so Yea....i wonder whats going on there for the up-coming weekend's?

i remember hearing....JR was looking at it for his new spot......

and it came from a very reliable source....

hmmmmmmm?

this is funny...

somone told me thats it is being Down hyped cause jr dosent want it to be a fuss, untill he has officially LEFT EXIT...

that would be funny huh?

but anyway.....i was diggint the sound system,,,maybe it was the cosmos's fuck if i know...but it was niiiiiiiiiiiiiice........

Originally posted by az-tec

It used to be MK...

Ive heard pretty good things about it, but havent gotten a chance to check it out yet.

Creamer is there tonite....

Andy check your pm's....jaysea was too drunk to remember shit.....lol....I'm desparate for something new and refreshing......need info. on addy etc:)