Clubplanet Nightlife Community

James Zabiela at Arc!!!

whadupg

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by snatch69

and where the hell is jk9, digi dan, and most important....NORMLUV and TEMPKID?conf42.gifconf44.gifconf06.gif

hmmm...so they all disapear and samsonov gets injured and the bruins loose? hmmmm.........:shaky:

anyway, i finally found those damn pics....it really takes alot of time scrolling to my past posts since i've 10,000 by now..but here they are.

clickey clickey

Originally posted by 8am2early

i LOOOOVE funk d void wow this will be sooo much fun!!!

nycis4meatheads....have you figured out who i am :D hehehe cuz i really wanna get rid of this name and be ME!

I've known who you were since the end of that first day. We usually don't play games over here... that's what that other board is for :rolleyes:

Very glad to hear Funk d'Void will be there... as though I needed more of a reason to head down that weekend! :aright:

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

By "end of the first day", I meant right after we talked that night. You know, the end of the day.

Anyways, enough of the games.... they aren't really appreciated around here as much :rolleyes:

uh, okay. :rolleyes: boy, someone had some soggy cereal this morning...:D