Clubplanet Nightlife Community

favorite dj booth?

Originally posted by Taub

[b

^ Reasons why Glow has the best DJ booth set up!!!....soo much interaction with the dj...you cant get that anywhere else

Yeah but there's always something less than impressive to me about a DJ booth that has to be moved aside and dismantled at the end of each night so that the stage can be used for fat hooches to dance on the other two nights :rolleyes:

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

Yeah but there's always something less than impressive to me about a DJ booth that has to be moved aside and dismantled at the end of each night so that the stage can be used for fat hooches to dance on the other two nights :rolleyes:

didnt know about that....but petes doing a good job with GLOW, and when the dj booth is up its the best...i doubt any other club could beat it........thats why i love going there...will be there for joahn once again :)

hmmm terrace@space - that is by far my favorite dancefloor in the world (hey, let's start that thread now!). couldn't actually see INSIDE the booth since it was rasied, but the owner of space comes out all the time and parties like he was 18... and while everyone's bopping around the fans are all clamoring around the booth for erick morillo's autograph. oh man, i wish i was on the terrace instead of at the library....

i was only at pacha once (frankie knuckles) and it was a little too housey-house for me since we were on our 4th day with no sleep. it was nice that the booth was so integrated with the club, just right in the middle over there, two turntables and a mixer. we had to camp out in the global room or whatever the hell it was called because they had some dark proggy house going on which kept the energy flowing.

Originally posted by rocksteadyct

im sayin - anyone that thinks NY is the mecca - say what?

Time to go to europe id say!

bigger isn't necessarily better..

problem w/ setups/parties like that, is no vibe..

perfect example, privilege.. biggest club in the world.. worst vibe in the world, if that.. more like non-existant if anything..

Originally posted by PFloyd40

bigger isn't necessarily better..

problem w/ setups/parties like that, is no vibe..

perfect example, privilege.. biggest club in the world.. worst vibe in the world, if that.. more like non-existant if anything..

Ahh def true - but there something to be said for huge events - that require massive amounts of money to throw - you never know if anything like it will ever happen again - kinda like a woodstock thing ya know, but you are def right bout the vibe thing..the more people there, the less people you meet - weird isnt it?

yeah the vibe at privilege really sucked. i was there for manumission two summers ago (left a really good tiesto set, and braved that awful walk from amnesia) and was mad disappointed. everyone there was either so cracked out they couldn't talk or were so full of themselves that they couldn't possibly imagine why they should share air with the rest of us lowly peons.

that being said, there's nothing like a HUGE MASSIVE to make you feel good. 50,000 heads bouncing to the same beat, pretty awesome.

Originally posted by rocksteadyct

the more people there, the less people you meet - weird isnt it?

i remember this one party a few years ago, whistle 3. i must have met 20 people that night, every single one of whom introduced themselves to me by saying "man the vibe at this party sucks, you can't just go up to someone and talk to them".

Originally posted by codica3

Holy shit! :eek: :eek:

Excellent Choice Of Words...

I would have personally said HOLY FUCK !!!

Anyway. I also like the looks of the Ministry Of Sound DJ Booth... All kinds of wonderful gadgets... I read about it in one of the DJ magazines... Quite a set up...

Peace...