Clubplanet Nightlife Community

anyone see karl Kennedy @ POWDER last night?

jaysea

You seem to know a lot about this place......you know of anything coming up?

I've heard about it in the past but its more or less a city club and not one of those super clubs that get advertised all over the place. I havn't heard a single thing about the place in months though........

i dont know to much about it at all, i dont think its been open for more than a few weeks at the most....and its really weird how its so on the DL...but its really big.... i mean really big....i was expecting small place not a moster sized club.......

i deff would love the 411 on it tho,

I like the fact that Powder isn't going commerical right away..that ruins a place. I went to powder last night, it wasn't packed but it was a good size crowd. The space seems lofty to me. Carl Kenndy is an awsome dj, I often frequent centrofly to hear him throw it down.

I like the fact that Powder isn't going commerical right away..that ruins a place. I went to powder last night, it wasn't packed but it was a good size crowd. The space seems lofty to me. Carl Kenndy is an awsome dj, I often frequent centrofly to hear him throw it down.