Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Important Info Concerning all of US!!!

vipnerd

Shitty Town, New Jersey (AP)

By a vote taken late last night...all rental cars coming down from New Jersey to Florida voted refusing to go back to Jersey.

Apparently the case is in relation to a moron named "notallthere " , when he fell in love with his rental Honda Civic, was heartbroken by his rental Civic not wanting to return to New Jersey, deciding to stay in Florida.

The judge's ruling emphasized that the moron could have driven to any state, and that his hate for Florida is only coincidental.:eek:

PS: Notallthere...yur f***ing ugly!:tongue:

Pics to follow...............

Vip:hat:

I have just received this and I'm in shock!!!

Hello fellow members of the board, I hereby present to you Exhibit "A" on the case opened by all of us against New Jersey's obsessive outcast "notallthere" for being so incredibly ugly...damn is this mothertrucker ugly!

fd08e7e6.jpg

The accussed in question is the subject on the far right of the picture you are now viewing...note the severe deformity of the skull on the frontal pariethal, the elongated and pointy "A La Eddie Munster" ears...the chin also features a subnormal quality reserved up to these days only for extraterrestrial forms of life...damn is this mothertrucker ugly!!!

Yuk!!! Woooooweee Kazaweeeee!!!!!!!! :puke:

Originally posted by funketeer

I have just received this and I'm in shock!!!

Hello fellow members of the board, I hereby present to you Exhibit "A" on the case opened by all of us against New Jersey's obsessive outcast "notallthere" for being so incredibly ugly...damn is this mothertrucker ugly!

fd08e7e6.jpg

The accussed in question is the subject on the far right of the picture you are now viewing...note the severe deformity of the skull on the frontal pariethal, the elongated and pointy "A La Eddie Munster" ears...the chin also features a subnormal quality reserved up to these days only for extraterrestrial forms of life...damn is this mothertrucker ugly!!!

Yuk!!! Woooooweee Kazaweeeee!!!!!!!! :puke:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!:eek:

Please, please, please........stay in Jersey.:flush:

BTW, was that pic from Halloween?????????:laugh: :laugh:

This is Notallthere's dream car... ;)

Customized Honda Civic

(featured in the movie "The Fast And The Furious")

Photo courtesy of Super Honda

top.jpg

This picture taken by a security camera at the New Jersey Car Show totally reveals his obsession with Low-riding Honda Civics...it was taken at 4:30am! (...also, notice he was kind of chubby back then )

Tha%20Fast%20And%20The%20Furious%20Honda%20Civic.jpg

Ok... so this guy obviously pissed a few of you off. I come to this conclusion NOT because I've read his Floridian-degrading posts, NOT because you're calling him ugly. But BECAUSE YOU HAVE YET TO ACKNOWLEDGE THE HOT-ASS CHICK HE'S POSING WITH IN THAT PICTURE!!!

NOTALLTHERE, yes, you're a moron. But if being an "ugly" moron gets you ass that looks like that, then I am making an appointment with a plastic surgeon and a whole crate of whip-its ASAP!!

Originally posted by anteye

Ok... so this guy obviously pissed a few of you off. I come to this conclusion NOT because I've read his Floridian-degrading posts, NOT because you're calling him ugly. But BECAUSE YOU HAVE YET TO ACKNOWLEDGE THE HOT-ASS CHICK HE'S POSING WITH IN THAT PICTURE!!!

NOTALLTHERE, yes, you're a moron. But if being an "ugly" moron gets you ass that looks like that, then I am making an appointment with a plastic surgeon and a whole crate of whip-its ASAP!!

:eek::laugh: :laugh:

I think the chick paid to get a picture taken w/him at House of Terror!!?? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh::D

BTW, she is a hot client :eek::lickit:

photoshop.jpg

Ladies and gentleman of the board, this software wrapping was found in the trunk of a rental Honda Civic right about the time our subject visited Juno Beach, Florida, amongst others items shuch as beef jerky wrapings and sunflower seeds.

I rest my case ;)

:confused: :confused: :confused:

WTF..............kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!!!!!!!!!:laugh: :laugh:

Funketeer....give it a break bro!:bong::grenade::tongue:

Originally posted by milano

Holly sh*t !!!!!!!:laugh: :laugh:

Their freeeeeeeekin' eyes are moving!!!!!!!!:laugh: :laugh:

I knew it, I knew it, I knew it!!! The hot chick thing was just a hoaxe!!!

The jury finds the defendant guilty on all charges...hey wait a minute, Georgeacasta2 is pretty handy with photoshop, isn't he??? Now...how come Notallthere and Georgeacasta2 are never together in the same room???

I think I have a new lead here...more details on the way!

I knew it, I knew it, I knew it!!! The hot chick thing was just a hoaxe!!!

The jury finds the defendant guilty on all charges...hey wait a minute, Georgeacasta2 is pretty handy with photoshop, isn't he??? Now...how come Notallthere and Georgeacasta2 are never together in the same room???

I think I have a new lead here...more details on the way!

:laugh: :laugh: JUST PRAY TO GOD HE DOESNT FIND A PICTURE OF YOU ON THE NET .. CAUSE HE'LL MAKE YOU PAY BIG TIME JUST FOR SAYING THAT ..LOL:laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by koky

:laugh: :laugh: JUST PRAY TO GOD HE DOESNT FIND A PICTURE OF YOU ON THE NET .. CAUSE HE'LL MAKE YOU PAY BIG TIME JUST FOR SAYING THAT ..LOL:laugh: :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Can't wait.......Funk will be better off by:flush: :D

Have fun at Space, bro. I'll miss all the shit this weekend:mad:

Vip:hat: