Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ohio State Marches On!

Originally posted by pipdaddy

yeah, congratulations buckeyes....

too bad miami is gonna blow em outta the water

miami - 56

ohio st - 3

u heard it here first:laugh:

Not so fast, now go get me a drink Spider! Buckeyes will have a tough time with Miami, then again Rutgers held its own against the Hurricanes.

Got give them credit with all those wins they have been pulling out at the end, but I agree with Pip, Miami is going to spank them.

Notre Dame won big against Rugters

My boy Shane Walton clinched the Thorpe award with the game he had today.

And what about PSU. Anybody watching this game :eek:

The score at 1/2 time is 48-0. Fucking Johnson is going to have a fucking another 300 yard rushing game. I think he has 277 by half time. He gets my vote for the heisman. He also passed 2,000 yards for the season. Whats up with MSU there not supposed to be that bad. They were actually picked by alot in the start to win the Big 10.

Originally posted by tempkid

Got give them credit with all those wins they have been pulling out at the end, but I agree with Pip, Miami is going to spank them.

Notre Dame won big against Rugters

My boy Shane Walton clinched the Thorpe award with the game he had today.

And what about PSU. Anybody watching this game :eek:

The score at 1/2 time is 48-0. Fucking Johnson is going to have a fucking another 300 yard rushing game. I think he has 277 by half time. He gets my vote for the heisman. He also passed 2,000 yards for the season. Whats up with MSU there not supposed to be that bad. They were actually picked by alot in the start to win the Big 10.

mutha effing BC...

yea emad, i agree on the larry johnson deal. he had a solid season all year, but these last few games he's putting up incredi-fucking-ble numbers, he def. gets my vote for the heisman(if i had a vote). all these other busters seem to be fading at the end of the year....although that qb at iowa banks might get a few votes too bringing that team outta nowhere....dorsey does nothing for me, leftwhich..ehh...i dunno. seems LJ is the real deal

Of course I'm biased, but Chris Gamble of Ohio State is playing both sides of the ball (almost every down) and putting up similar numbers to the former Heisman Trophy winner, Charles Woodson.

I'd also give consideration to the true freshman tailback Maurice Clarett, but he missed 3 games with a shoulder injury. Either way he tears it up and is a favorite for the Heisman next year as a sophmore.

Originally posted by njdionysus

Of course I'm biased, but Chris Gamble of Ohio State is playing both sides of the ball (almost every down) and putting up similar numbers to the former Heisman Trophy winner, Charles Woodson.

I'd also give consideration to the true freshman tailback Maurice Clarett, but he missed 3 games with a shoulder injury. Either way he tears it up and is a favorite for the Heisman next year as a sophmore.

ehhh. maurice is going right into the draft......fawker probably has an agent already

miami has been playing in spurts lately. they might be susseptable to an upset. they should have lost to fsu, they could have lost to pitt, they were doen to RUTGERS. i would love if osu upsets them cause i can't stand 'em. but, i gotta say if they are focused they will easily win