Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Saw a 2003 Mustang Cobra

driving on Route 18 down here. I like the new look a lot!!

Too bad the guy driving was a complete tool talking on his cell phone. Didn't hear any supercharger whine :( I should have pissed him off, maybe then he would have opened it up.

Then i'd tell him to do something with that 400+ horsepower. Not 390, the car has been dynoed at 370-380RWHP. Fast as shit! :tongue:

Originally posted by teklord310

driving on Route 18 down here. I like the new look a lot!!

Too bad the guy driving was a complete tool talking on his cell phone. Didn't hear any supercharger whine :( I should have pissed him off, maybe then he would have opened it up.

Then i'd tell him to do something with that 400+ horsepower. Not 390, the car has been dynoed at 370-380RWHP. Fast as shit! :tongue:

one turbo upgrade away......

Originally posted by cintron

one turbo upgrade away......

Yeah sure.... Turbo and S/C. There was one production rally car(?) which had it, I forgot what though. SICK!!! S/C for low end, Turbo for top end. Must have been nasty sounding.

Joeg - i tinkered with your car, it is now frwhp(front right wheel horse power). Gluck with them launches buddy. :eek:

The 2003 Cobra is nice but the 2003 Special edition Mach 1 is much better. Almost as fast as the Cobra but alot more cheaper. Better for the money and it looks bad ass. Ford is definately doing a good job puttin out some nice shit.

My 95 GT will take any of them though !!!!

Originally posted by teklord310

Yeah sure.... Turbo and S/C. There was one production rally car(?) which had it, I forgot what though. SICK!!! S/C for low end, Turbo for top end. Must have been nasty sounding.

Joeg - i tinkered with your car, it is now frwhp(front right wheel horse power). Gluck with them launches buddy. :eek:

my car keeps going in circles!!!! :tongue:

I'm working on a system that launches the car in first with all four wheels, stays on all four for second, shifts to the rear wheels for third and then to one rear wheel for anything after third. It's going to be an extraordinary system of clutches that will never actually come into fruition, but it's fun to dream.

Originally posted by Crackorn

I'm working on a system that launches the car in first with all four wheels, stays on all four for second, shifts to the rear wheels for third and then to one rear wheel for anything after third. It's going to be an extraordinary system of clutches that will never actually come into fruition, but it's fun to dream.

:D Sounds like a phat idea!! Not sure if you are serious about the whole one wheel thing, hehe. The 911 turbo puts out a 20/80 split(i think) under normal conditions.