Clubplanet Nightlife Community

JOEY'S/ELITE ENT'S THANX EVE BLOWOUT BASH WED NOV 27th

Originally posted by 3rdflfactoria

I'll dig my way there if I have to!!

You'll dig your way into a hole, since when do you.......oh nevermind, I was thinking of something else. :confused:

Make sure you make it to Thanksgiving dinner this year........no Tenaglia for you!!!

VIP-TECH...maron!!!....answer that phone.

3rdflfactoria is TRYING to go to Joey's with a crew but needs a call-back. LET'S GO!!! PARTY TIME!!!

Neena and piro...your in!!!

A glimpse of the 'old 3rdflfactoria' will be seen this weekend!!!

Badass....get your shovel ready...your in!!

yeah were "in" bed tonight....haha just kidding....we'll see how the weather is tonight and NO SHOVELS TONIGHT!! :nono: save it for Sun at the cracktory.

Sticky, I hear ya about trying to maintain sobriety....that's why we've been laying low. You can do it!!! resist those bad demons...it's been 3 months for me WHoooooo!!!! :D :D :D

Originally posted by neena16

yeah were "in" bed tonight....haha just kidding....we'll see how the weather is tonight and NO SHOVELS TONIGHT!! :nono: save it for Sun at the cracktory.

Sticky, I hear ya about trying to maintain sobriety....that's why we've been laying low. You can do it!!! resist those bad demons...it's been 3 months for me WHoooooo!!!! :D :D :D

Neena- It's time to wake those demons. :devil:

j/k

Originally posted by neena16

We all need a break from time to time, but I think my break will be permanent. I'll still go out from time to time, but I'm selling my time-share in Mangledesh..........................I've decided that it is inappropriate for a man of my age to get the way I do sometimes. You never no what may happen to you, who you may run into that affects business, and not to mention the long-term affects....................so lets see how well I stick to my guns. Feeling pretty strong about it. Complete focus on business, school and life in general................

In any event, I will be out for the b-day's and tree/skating events.

Way to go....proud of you. Gilly Gil went "straight" after Labor day.

1) Because of the count that weekend...could kill a couple small horses.

2) because I was at a funeral of someone who took much less.... and I mean.....way less.

Cold turkey is the way Sticky!! Doesnt mean the parting stops though!! lol

Time to get ready...andiamo!!!

Way to go....proud of you. Gilly Gil went "straight" after Labor day.

1) Because of the count that weekend...could kill a couple small horses.

2) because I was at a funeral of someone who took much less.... and I mean.....way less.

Cold turkey is the way Sticky!! Doesnt mean the parting stops though!! lol

Time to get ready...andiamo!!!

All I can say is "che si dice";)

Originally posted by stiffler

We all need a break from time to time, but I think my break will be permanent. I'll still go out from time to time, but I'm selling my time-share in Mangledesh..........................I've decided that it is inappropriate for a man of my age to get the way I do sometimes. You never no what may happen to you, who you may run into that affects business, and not to mention the long-term affects....................so lets see how well I stick to my guns. Feeling pretty strong about it. Complete focus on business, school and life in general................

In any event, I will be out for the b-day's and tree/skating events.

Sticky, I couldnt be more proud of you!!!! Two thumbs up sweetheart:D