Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Wierd Or Crazy People....

Originally posted by rdntheshortbus

Thats why you and I get along so good crazzzeeeeeee!!!!!!!

When ya gonna post that pic from Deko!?!?!?!?!

I have them all scanned & ready to go! I need someone to upload them for me...I dont have a website! :(

Okay my loco amigoooooooooo!!!!!!!! :tongue:

Originally posted by hunnie818

Do you like peope who are wierd or crazy???

Do they freak you out or do you you find them more interesting??:confused:

Personally....I'll take a wacked out wierd or crazy person over any joeblow.....Normal people bore me!!!!!:rolleyes:

Theres nothing worse than being ordinary!

YOU GO HUNNIE!!!:hat:

wellllll

I say we have a crazy/ wierd people day!!!!

Lets all get crazy and run around painting stuff green....we'll put pink polk-a dots on our face and tell everyone we have measles!!!

We can light fires....mutilate the innocent and shoot nuns and priests in the face w/ silly-string!!!

who's in?????? :confused:

Originally posted by hunnie818

We can light fires....mutilate the innocent and shoot nuns and priests in the face w/ silly-string!!!

silly string? what's wrong with shotguns and blow torches? and will we be burning old people in these fires, if not, i want no part of it.

Earlier this year, I went out with this Phillipino girl... she was very cute, very successful (lawyer), hell she even went to the Factory on occasion (sober in fact), but she was very boring. A very nice girl, but 2-3 drinks and she was blasted out of her mind!

Ya gotta have a little craziness in ya, but not too much... it has to be the right mix, not psycho but not boring. If you are going to keep up with me, you have to be a little crazy. Then again, I had crazy, didnt like that or should I say, she was psycho! And I had a very nice girl, didnt like that either. I think I'll stick with variety and go from there when I figure out what I want.

Words to the wise... be interesting, never boring!

Originally posted by njdionysus

Earlier this year, I went out with this Phillipino girl... she was very cute, very successful (lawyer), hell she even went to the Factory on occasion (sober in fact), but she was very boring. A very nice girl, but 2-3 drinks and she was blasted out of her mind!

Ya gotta have a little craziness in ya, but not too much... it has to be the right mix, not psycho but not boring. If you are going to keep up with me, you have to be a little crazy. Then again, I had crazy, didnt like that or should I say, she was psycho! And I had a very nice girl, didnt like that either. I think I'll stick with variety and go from there when I figure out what I want.

Words to the wise... be interesting, never boring!

I agree - beginnin of the summer I was dating a stock broker - BORING!:blown:

THEN A CRAZY!! :blown:

I need someone who understands and is willing to be crazy when the chance presents itself but then knows when to be cool..

:hat: