Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hunnie818's Deko Pictures

I just want to give response regarding the "some crackhead with a gash in his head".......................if i'm not mistaken that is some kid that I use to be good freinds with back in 1998................real good kid and one tough mother-fucker! His name is Davis(i'm almost positive thats him)

Originally posted by stiffler

I just want to give response regarding the "some crackhead with a gash in his head".......................if i'm not mistaken that is some kid that I use to be good freinds with back in 1998................real good kid and one tough mother-fucker! His name is Davis(i'm almost positive thats him)

Yeah im a asshole for writing that. But.....im am an asshole:D

Originally posted by thehype

Seriously!!! where are the GA pics and where are my doubles

I got em....I wasnt gonna send anthony 40 pictures to upload...it takes time...if i was loading them i would've done it!

Get a website and do it if you wanna see em!

Anyways! Dont get your panties all up in a bunch...you'll get em as soon as i see you :D

Originally posted by hunnie818

I got em....I wasnt gonna send anthony 40 pictures to upload...it takes time...if i was loading them i would've done it!

Anyways! Dont get your panties all up in a bunch...you'll get em as soon as i see you :D

Lay off the stackers and take it easy---Stop jumping all over the hype.

MYOB ! :mad:

Im not jumping all over him....you cant hear my voice...im not saying it nasty!

Sorry hype if thats how it came across! ;)

That must be the stacker talking..

And hear your voice?? I can hear that mouth of yours all the way in PRINCETON!!:D

Maybe we'll have to get you your own website for Christmas!!!!

Originally posted by jp18

That must be the stacker talking..

And hear your voice?? I can hear that mouth of yours all the way in PRINCETON!!:D

:laugh: your just soooooo funny! :rolleyes:

Btw...in resoponse to your pm...I dont think you should wear your pink tootoo to Limelight cause i'm wearing mine! ;):tongue:

:laugh: your just soooooo funny! :rolleyes:

Btw...in resoponse to your pm...I dont think you should wear your pink tootoo to Limelight cause i'm wearing mine! ;):tongue:

Thats why I like messing with you, because you have the best come backs:rolleyes:

So the pink tootoo is out--I guess Ill stick with the blue lealard or whatever you call them things.

Now we got that out of the way, how about answering the rest of my questions:mad: