Clubplanet Nightlife Community

It's the Bush Jr. "Choose Your Own Adventure" Game!

normalnoises

It's the Bush Jr. "Choose Your Own Adventure" Game!

Where you play that YOU are George W. Bush, appointed president of the United States!

How to play: As president, you will encounter several senarios and you will be called upon to decide which would be the best course of action to take.

Naturally, each choice has different ramifications. And when you choose one, a new senario will result based upon the choice you picked. You will then have to make another choice as to what you should do. You will continue to encounter new senarios directly based upon your choices, and will be called upon to (hopefully) make the right choices until the end of the game.

You control your own destiny and that of the free world. What path should you take? What is the right choice? You won't know till you get there. So what are you waiting for? Choose your adventure!!!

Chapter 1 (of 17)

Although you started your unelected presidency with the lowest rating of any president, you saw your popularity rise when you started your faux war against terrorism. But your popularity is lowering and you want to help the republicans win back the senate. However, your policies have destroyed the surplus, raised unemployment, tanked the stock market and started the Bush Jr. Recession- and your numbers are dropping. You are shredding the Constitution and turning America into a fascist state. You are being pressed to answer questions about your insider trading at Harken Oil and what you knew (and ignored) about the terrorist attacks on 9-11. And your numbers are dropping. With it being uncovered how you and Cheney and Ashcroft have lied all throughout your so-called War on Terrorism, people are starting to distrust you now more than ever. You want to regain your high poll numbers.

You can truly help America repealing the tax cut for the rich, fixing the economy and forgetting about your pipeline through Afghanistan...

Or you can try to raise your popularity by starting another war.

If you choose to truly help America,

click here

If you choose to start another war,

click here

Oh give me a break....So typical.....The only time 9-11 is mentioned by liberals is when Bush and company are asked about what they knew before the attacks.....Then you make it seem like we went after Bin Laden only in hopes of destroying Afghanistan.....WAKE UP.....We were the one's that were attacked....It is our right to defend ourselves.....If I get punched by someone then I'll hit them back....If the only thing I do is stand there, they'll keep hitting me till there is nothing left....Same applies to the war on terror.....

Originally posted by nycmuzik2000

Oh give me a break....So typical.....The only time 9-11 is mentioned by liberals is when Bush and company are asked about what they knew before the attacks.....Then you make it seem like we went after Bin Laden only in hopes of destroying Afghanistan.....WAKE UP.....We were the one's that were attacked....It is our right to defend ourselves.....If I get punched by someone then I'll hit them back....If the only thing I do is stand there, they'll keep hitting me till there is nothing left....Same applies to the war on terror.....

exactly, arabs are tired of being punched by us and israel bullies and punch back. the us cries like a baby and gets taken over by rididculous fear that iraq will take over america. did we even go after bin laden? it seems like we really didnt do anything in afghanistan. besides people shaving beards and unveiling nothing really changed. bin ladens still on the loose, and americans are forgetting about how serious the thread of 9/11 really is. weapons are still gettin on planes, nothing has changed. there is no war on terror anymore.

Originally posted by t0nythelover

exactly, arabs are tired of being punched by us and israel bullies and punch back. the us cries like a baby and gets taken over by rididculous fear that iraq will take over america. did we even go after bin laden? it seems like we really didnt do anything in afghanistan. besides people shaving beards and unveiling nothing really changed. bin ladens still on the loose, and americans are forgetting about how serious the thread of 9/11 really is. weapons are still gettin on planes, nothing has changed. there is no war on terror anymore.

No one in this country is crying because we got hit on 9-11...People are pissed....The only ones that are crying are those that are opposed to the war on terror....And the problem with the war on terror is that most Americans only care about something for 5 minutes...After that it fades into their memory....After 9-11 people were told that this will take awhile...No one ever said that it will take a few months to catch Bin Laden and put an end to Al Qeada....Now we come to Iraq....Everything surrounding this situation sounds very similiar to something that happened over half a century ago...Anyone remember Hitler and Germany??.....The US and Britian warned France and the other European countries that Hitler needed to be stopped while he was building up his armies.....They all said that they wanted to avoid war....So they signed peace agreements with Germany and we know how that turned out.....So now the US wants to stop a madman before he turns loose on the world.....You'd think people would learn from history....But no...Everyone is up in arms about it.....

So the war on terror has been a success to this day.....And the US is doing everyone a huge favor by taking on a big problem.....

In addition, the threat of war has forced Saddam to let weapons inspectors back in. If the US did not stand up and say that we were going to fuck them up, then it would be business as usual in Iraq. As long as Saddam fully complies and lists all of his weapons of mass destruction we will not even have a war!! It took the US to take the lead and say we will not stand for this anymore. The risks are to great and sure enough we now have a team of inspectors working right now!! This is a huge step and it all comes down to THE US MEDDLING IN OTHER PEOPLES AFFAIRS!! Sometimes bad things do happen, but throughout histroy the US has done a lot more good to this world vs. bad.

In addition, the threat of war has forced Saddam to let weapons inspectors back in. If the US did not stand up and say that we were going to fuck them up, then it would be business as usual in Iraq. As long as Saddam fully complies and lists all of his weapons of mass destruction we will not even have a war!! It took the US to take the lead and say we will not stand for this anymore. The risks are to great and sure enough we now have a team of inspectors working right now!! This is a huge step and it all comes down to THE US MEDDLING IN OTHER PEOPLES AFFAIRS!! Sometimes bad things do happen, but throughout histroy the US has done a lot more good to this world vs. bad.