Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Beauty really is only skin deep

georgym

...we've all been smurfed by that at some point...but in all honesty, the entire package is out there...looks, smarts, sense of humor, etc...just look in the mirror papa...if you got it, how hard is it to believe that there are similar types out there...of the smurfette type ofcourse...chin up my friend...

Originally posted by phatman

...we've all been smurfed by that at some point...but in all honesty, the entire package is out there...looks, smarts, sense of humor, etc...just look in the mirror papa...if you got it, how hard is it to believe that there are similar types out there...of the smurfette type ofcourse...chin up my friend...

I hear ya, phatman ;)

It's just tough having high hopes , and then getting let down for things other than looks, cuz those are JUST as important.

I believe i got it :tongue: , it just seems like such a huge world out there, that the best people get lost in the crowd :blank:

Maybe i should move to Omaha, Nebraska :laugh:

i totally agree with phatman. I mean you do have to be attracted to that person(so looks matter at first) but if good looks is all you have in common, then it wont last. you need to be attracted to the person, but more imprtantly you have to be attracted to thier personality to make it work :D

Originally posted by incredulous

i totally agree with phatman. I mean you do have to be attracted to that person(so looks matter at first) but if good looks is all you have in common, then it wont last. you need to be attracted to the person, but more imprtantly you have to be attracted to thier personality to make it work :D

True.......... I was lucky to find someone beautiful both inside and out! :heart:

I know this sounds trite or cliche~ if a person is beautiful on the inside it exudes throughout and they are beautiful because of it - by expression - or gesture-

and people may appear fair or "beautiful" that are cold or cruel on the inside are really ugly -- it shows on you face-

for me at least-- I am really disinterested in appearance alone- it can become vapid and a bore- I delve and desire soemthing more from people-- in ANY type of relationship .

Originally posted by danamdkny

I know this sounds trite or cliche~ if a person is beautiful on the inside it exudes throughout and they are beautiful because of it - by expression - or gesture-

and people may appear fair or "beautiful" that are cold or cruel on the inside are really ugly -- it shows on you face-

for me at least-- I am really disinterested in appearance alone- it can become vapid and a bore- I delve and desire soemthing more from people-- in ANY type of relationship .

Very well said :clap:

Originally posted by mystify82281

Yes you will..... They always come when you are least expecting it.......... :D

I hope you are right :)

IDK.....I've always looked past whats on the outside & found that even if the person isn't my type physically...other qualities stand out & the more I get to know the person the more attractive they become...but I'm sick of that! LoL I know I'm not a superficial person when it comes to relationships...but for once I want to be selfish. . . . .I want a stud with brains, personality & a good heart to go along with it!!! :tongue:

Originally posted by sweetie029

I hope you are right :)

IDK.....I've always looked past whats on the outside & found that even if the person isn't my type physically...other qualities stand out & the more I get to know the person the more attractive they become...but I'm sick of that! LoL I know I'm not a superficial person when it comes to relationships...but for once I want to be selfish. . . . .I want a stud with brains, personality & a good heart to go along with it!!! :tongue:

You are not selfish or shallow in the slightest bit..... No one should have to settle!!!! :D

Originally posted by danamdkny

oh man that is so effin true!!~ this year we had a transfer move unto our floor and when i saw him i was just like, oh my god :drool: , this kid is soooooooooooooo hot!

. . . then i got to know him. . . :blown: soooo freakin boring and stupid and cocky. . . :mad: HUGE TURNOFF!

oh yeah... and i just wanna say that i totally agree with whoever says things come to you when you least expect it. SOOOOOOO TRUE! i met my exboyfriend soo randomly at this point where i wasn't even wanting a boyfriend. . . just have faith and like phattie said, keep yer chin up... they'll come along when the time is right!

p.s. listen to john mayer - love song to no one... :D great song and totally fits this thread... :half:

Guest gabo
Originally posted by suthrnbelle

that song is my THEME song--has been for several months...it is soooo true, and i love it and HIM :)

what a geek

Originally posted by djmoonshine

oh man that is so effin true!!~ this year we had a transfer move unto our floor and when i saw him i was just like, oh my god :drool: , this kid is soooooooooooooo hot!

. . . then i got to know him. . . :blown: soooo freakin boring and stupid and cocky. . . :mad: HUGE TURNOFF!

oh yeah... and i just wanna say that i totally agree with whoever says things come to you when you least expect it. SOOOOOOO TRUE! i met my exboyfriend soo randomly at this point where i wasn't even wanting a boyfriend. . . just have faith and like phattie said, keep yer chin up... they'll come along when the time is right!

p.s. listen to john mayer - love song to no one... :D great song and totally fits this thread... :half:

and I agree that things happen unexpectedly~ you cant always MAKE things happen always~ Karma and fate must take their turn every once and awhile ~:cool: