Sexual tension on the SEx Board!

irenegade7

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by gabo

I had a change of heart, I want to go to sue and jens party instead

Once again sold out for a piece of ass. Its all good Pete I still got love for you.

But first let me tell you about some of the incentives that will be at Penthouse Renegade.

I had a feeling something was like this was going to happen. So here comes Plan B.

Incentives Include Champagne, Strippers, their will be massages by you know who. Miss

happy ending herself. You know fuck it more drugs for me Strippers+ liquor + me = Well you figure it out. :D:D

Guest gabo
Originally posted by irenegade7

Once again sold out for a piece of ass. Its all good Pete I still got love for you.

But first let me tell you about some of the incentives that will be at Penthouse Renegade.

I had a feeling something was like this was going to happen. So here comes Plan B.

Incentives Include Champagne, Strippers, their will be massages by you know who. Miss

happy ending herself. You know fuck it more drugs for me Strippers+ liquor + me = Well you figure it out. :D:D

I am liking the sound of penthouse renegade, are you sure though that miss happy ending will be there?

btw, jenny wanted to know who miss happy ending was... bawawahahahahahahaah

I am liking the sound of penthouse renegade, are you sure though that miss happy ending will be there?

hmmm, have fun at the penthouse, cause you are in NO way cumming to our pah-tee...and nick, you will have to bring another date, cause HE is not invited :( (unless he comes up with some serious groveling!

oh, and i almost forgot: *pfffffffffffffffffffft* :mad:

and i KNOW who miss happy ending is, btw, you brat--i just didn't put it together at first!! :rolleyes:

I'm curious myself, I don't know her someone highly recomended her. They said she's

one of the best in the business. I guess I'll find out NYE.

Guest gabo
Originally posted by suthrnbelle

hmmm, have fun at the penthouse, cause you are in NO way cumming to our pah-tee...and nick, you will have to bring another date, cause HE is not invited :( (unless he comes up with some serious groveling!

and i KNOW who miss happy ending is, btw, you brat--i just didn't put it together at first!! :rolleyes:

Ill keep my mouth shut about the happy ending thing....

our party will be sooo much better! well have strippers and hookers and drugs and guns!!

you guys will be sitting around with your easy bake ovens talking about the newest episode of martha stewart.

It just occurred to me that Pete is going solo on NYE. He's out of my circle. "out of the penthouse"

The door man has his picture and a sign that reads. (ACCESS DEnied) Very hard to get back in

the circle virtually impossible. He jump ship on me once won't happen twice.

our party will be sooo much better! well have strippers and hookers and drugs and guns!!

you guys will be sitting around with your easy bake ovens talking about the newest episode of martha stewart.

bwhahahahha look who's laughing now. now you aren't goign to eithier party!

sucka

um...too late, d*ck! :(

hmmmm, you and irenegade will be sitting around staring at each other cause Miss Happy ending will stand you up, and you will not have the cash flow between the 2 of you for the hookers, prostitutes, drugs, and guns...

meanwhile, at OUR pah-tee...we will all be drinking it up, dancing, and playing the night away...easy bake ovens and martha stewart will not be in attendance. the easy bake oven thing WAS funny though, i will give you that much ;)

Guest gabo

It just occurred to me that Pete is going solo on NYE. He's out of my circle.

Very hard to get back in virtually impossible. He jump ship on me once won't happen

twice.

awwww man, kicked out of both parties. this bites!

now Ill be at home all night checking out the girls in the sears catalouge

...you obviously havent seen me party...

..and pete, think about it..with two cuties like suzy and jenn, i wouldnt give a shit if we did sit around and bake...

um...too late, d*ck! :(

hmmmm, you and irenegade will be sitting around staring at each other cause Miss Happy ending will stand you up, and you will not have the cash flow between the 2 of you for the hookers, prostitutes, drugs, and guns...

NEWS FLASH THIS IS THE 21CENTURY NOT 1930. HELLO AM/EX.....HELLO VISA. THEY TAKE

PLASTIC HELLO JENNY. WHO YOU THINK YOU TALKING TOO FORREST GUMP ONE THING I'M

SURE ABOUT I HAVE GOOD CREDIT..BEEN BUILDING IT FOR YEARS.. NOT TO MENTION A

SLEW OF STRIPPERS ON THE PAYROLL. REMEMBER I USE TO WORK AT A STRIP CLUB.

Guest gabo
Originally posted by nycchic24

bwhahahahha look who's laughing now. now you aren't goign to eithier party! Ill make my own pahtee then. Ill have phatman strip for me and everything. And miss happy ending will be there with her friend the release.

sucka

Guest gabo
Originally posted by nycchic24

sucka

bwhahahahha look who's laughing now. now you aren't goign to eithier party! Ill make my own pahtee then. Ill have phatman strip for me and everything. And miss happy ending will be there with her friend the release.

NEWS FLASH THIS IS THE 21CENTURY NOT 1930. HELLO AM/EX.....HELLO VISA. THEY TAKE

PLASTIC HELLO JENNY. WHO YOU THINK YOU TALKING TOO FORREST GUMP ONE THING I'M

SURE ABOUT I HAVE GOOD CREDIT..BEEN BUILDING IT FOR YEARS.. NOT TO MENTION A

SLEW OF STRIPPERS ON THE PAYROLL. REMEMBER I USE TO WORK AT A STRIP CLUB.

:laugh: i did not know that...ok, i give, i am SURE with your "connections", and your plastic, lol, that you will have a wonderful time ;) but you KNOW you will want to be at OUR pah-tee :tongue: