Clubplanet Nightlife Community

i need a colored women

t0nythelover

i love them. not blacks, but chicks with color. specifically a brown yellow mix all over. like chicks with brown caramel skin with brown hair and blonde highlights. then when they wear those jeans that are dark blue and faded yellow there whole body seems to match. i love that. anyone that matches that well is banging. i dont think i explained it too well but im sure some of you know what i mean. maybe gold is the color im thinking. they have a goldness to them i dunno.

Originally posted by tastyt

So what's wrong with blacks? :confused:

nothing, but some people might think i meant black people when i said colored, i wanted to make sure people got what i said cuz its confusing. this thread makes me think of those japanese girls that had dark skin and wore all that crazy makeup. thats bad use of color, but i cant remember what site they were on. they looked crazy.

btw can u sit on my face?

Originally posted by t0nythelover

i love them. not blacks, but chicks with color. specifically a brown yellow mix all over. like chicks with brown caramel skin with brown hair and blonde highlights. then when they wear those jeans that are dark blue and faded yellow there whole body seems to match. i love that. anyone that matches that well is banging. i dont think i explained it too well but im sure some of you know what i mean. maybe gold is the color im thinking. they have a goldness to them i dunno.

so u want a gold woman? :confused:

Originally posted by darthvader

I've always wanted to shoot a load on a black chicks ass after fuckin her doggy-style!

....maybe one day?

Originally posted by heretic909

I spent six years of my life doing that, and I can't say I miss it at all in the least.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

i love you guys!!! (well, not literally, but you just made my night :D !)