Clubplanet Nightlife Community

GoBbLe GoBbLe GoBbLe

thanks babe ;)

but NO turkey for mr.pickles, he is on a special diet and he can't have any meat .... but he can have veggies and mashed potatoes and gravy mixed with his food - YUMMY, he is going to love me !!!

p.s. i don't know who that dog is at the bottom of my sig.

there is supposed to be a picture of pickles there but

i don't know what happened !!!

Originally posted by barbiegirl

thanks babe ;)

but NO turkey for mr.pickles, he is on a special diet and he can't have any meat .... but he can have veggies and mashed potatoes and gravy mixed with his food - YUMMY, he is going to love me !!!

p.s. i don't know who that dog is at the bottom of my sig.

there is supposed to be a picture of pickles there but

i don't know what happened !!!

I remember the pic of mr. pickles. He is a cutie pie. I have a shih tzu too...they are just the most cuddly things ever.

Sorry to hear he cant have turkey...but veggies are better for him anyway :-)

Originally posted by xrapturex

I remember the pic of mr. pickles. He is a cutie pie. I have a shih tzu too...they are just the most cuddly things ever.

Sorry to hear he cant have turkey...but veggies are better for him anyway :-)

i didn't know you had a shih-tzu too !!

how old is he/she and what is the name ??

mr. pickles is sooooo snuggly, he is the BEST pup

in the world i think. although he getting a little wimpy

cause i baby him soooo much, i need to make him more tough !!!

i didn't know you had a shih-tzu too !!

how old is he/she and what is the name ??

mr. pickles is sooooo snuggly, he is the BEST pup

in the world i think. although he getting a little wimpy

cause i baby him soooo much, i need to make him more tough !!!

My Shih Tzu's name is checkers, he is 1 1/2. So cute...but overweight. He is almost 20 pounds...:eek:

You think Mr. Pickles is whimpy...i actually get bows put in Checker's hair when he goes to the groomer. My family yells at me cuz he's a boy...I figure no onw knows he's a boy, really. :laugh: poor little guy. But he roughs it up with our other dog, so he isnt a fairy. He hangs tough with the big guys. :D

Originally posted by doubleplay1970

happy thansgiving to everyone.

rapture do your self favor dont put bows in the hair of your children if they are boys LOL people will know.

i thik im going to get a dog soon. again. want another shepard but might get mini pincher

No, i wouldnt put bows in a boys hair, but on my dog its cute. :D

happy thansgiving to everyone.

rapture do your self favor dont put bows in the hair of your children if they are boys LOL people will know.

i thik im going to get a dog soon. again. want another shepard but might get mini pincher

IF YOU WANT I WILL HELP YOU FIND A PUP !!

:D :D :D :D :D

IF YOU WANT I WILL HELP YOU FIND A PUP !!

:D :D :D :D :D

before i find one i want to make sure everything is ok.

Like i have the proper time for it and everything. i work alot so i want to see how my schedue is now that i am running a place. i dont wanna neglect my pup and im sure i cant take him to work with me until 2 am lol

before i find one i want to make sure everything is ok.

Like i have the proper time for it and everything. i work alot so i want to see how my schedue is now that i am running a place. i dont wanna neglect my pup and im sure i cant take him to work with me until 2 am lol

it is a lot of work, like having a kid sometimes !! i always have to make sure he isn't left alone that much, not to mention the fact that mr. pickles is sooooo attached, he cries if i'm not around. i can't even take a shower without him scratching at the door - hey it's endearing though !!!

well when you are ready, i will help you. it will be FUN and i will find you the BEST (well 2nd best) pup around !!!

it is a lot of work, like having a kid sometimes !! i always have to make sure he isn't left alone that much, not to mention the fact that mr. pickles is sooooo attached, he cries if i'm not around. i can't even take a shower without him scratching at the door - hey it's endearing though !!!

well when you are ready, i will help you. it will be FUN and i will find you the BEST (well 2nd best) pup around !!!

Well thank you

i just want a healthy dog my last one got sick and died and i was VERY upset. I miss my puppy she was the cutest