Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
snatch69

ahhh....finally....

Originally posted by unclefester401

:laugh::lol3::laugh: That is hillarious!

yeah, i let my bosses listen to it and they FWDed it to their friends, so I think most of MA has heard it this morning. happy holidays uncle fester.

Morticia: "Fester, (holding bottle of cyanide in her hands) as if we've run out."

I had to put that up on Brett's board, it's too funny not to. Happy holidays to you too.:)

So you're in RI? I will be there today. Forgot to ask which part though, so I guess that is of no help. What is going on in RI tonight?

i luv turkey lurkey song!:tongue:

Brett is having an Old School night at Metropolis, but I'm spinning at a party in Cranston :( . I'm going to try and do both, but I'm not sure if I'll be able to. The party is going late night, and I'm driving up to NH after it gets out. I live in East Providence, but I work in Brockton, and that's where I am now. Where are you going in RI today?

Brett is having an Old School night at Metropolis, but I'm spinning at a party in Cranston :( . I'm going to try and do both, but I'm not sure if I'll be able to. The party is going late night, and I'm driving up to NH after it gets out. I live in East Providence, but I work in Brockton, and that's where I am now. Where are you going in RI today?

Just found out: North Kingston. I heard there is a shitload of snow there already!! me :heart:xmas11.gif