Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Where are the goddamn Limelight reviews?!?!?!

quoth

Originally posted by joeytoenails

hey altima feg

i'm in a good mood now cause i just hit for 12 on a 3 dime reversal on the early game

my moms lasagna and stuffed mushrooms and turkey were perfect and i just enjoyed a nice sfogliatella and demitasse

so i'm not gonna get mad at you

all i need is for my russian friend to find me on this clubplanet and i'm perfect

sweetheart - 12 dimes goes a long way on date LMAO!

i wish i knew your name

you're very beautiful

ciao bella

soo... this kid, who's nickname is joeytoenails, is making fun of quoth for liking an altima BUT he's posting here on CP looking for a Russian girl that he made out with at EXIT, BUT this genius can't remember because he was "too wacked" on k, YET he manages to still have the balls to make fun of someone else....!

GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE... :blown:

you're a herb. that's it.

This Joey 'ChewsOnHis' Toenails character is too cool for school! Watch out Quoth, he is part of the bath ave boys :laugh: or is that the bendover boys?

You are so cool, can we hang out? Can I brag about being all k'd up at Exit too? You f'n loser, go back to your pizza oven Joey Bath House Homo!

And if the kid is dreaming of an Altima and its all he can afford, so be it. He probably doesnt have mommy and daddy to buy him a Benz. A little piece of advice for ya, just cuz you have a Benz doesnt make you the man!