Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Just Got In From Lime Light Lost Jp18!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok so how da fuck was Danny Tenaglia?

I'm sure he tore that biatch up.

I hope JP is ok, that sucks that you left him there, if you drove him. that shit used to always happen to me back in the day, but never on a holiday. Hope he gets home for the turkey.

Me and hunnie where cracked out laying on the stage ..people where walking on us ...but danny was soo good and his music was soooo fucking sick he woke us up....theres soooooo much insain crazy bullshit to tell about this night i have no place to start...plus im dead tierd... i have no clue how i got home ...keep it real you filthy niggers

Originally posted by notallthere

Me and hunnie where cracked out laying on the stage ..people where walking on us ...but danny was soo good and his music was soooo fucking sick he woke us up....theres soooooo much insain crazy bullshit to tell about this night i have no place to start...plus im dead tierd... i have no clue how i got home ...keep it real you filthy niggers

yo how nice is that place long as i doesn't draw the old freaky crowd it is going to be good it is really nice in that place

Here I sit in Long Island, after a bender that started at 6pm with Artie Land & Bob Levey (funny as hell) at the Factory in New Brunswick (Stress Factory) and ended at 8am at the Limelight. Tenaglia ripped it up, they did a beautiful job with the place and I thought the sound system sounded great!!!

Notalthere and Hunnie, I took a walk around several times but I missed guys. Then again you could have been standing right in front of me and I wouldnt have known. After dumping Grey Goose down for 10 + hours, I was passing out standing up in the vip area, lol. My friends told me to sit down, but I was comfy standing there sleeping. They were all waiting for me to drop, dammnnn alcohol will kill you... I must have drank a whole f'n bottle last night. My friends dropped me off at 9am and went back to the city to go to Discotheque, I showered and headed out, sleepless in Long Island. My aunt tried to pour me a glass of wine before, with one eye open I asked if she was kidding.

Happy Thanksgiving! Gobble fucking gobble...............

Holy Fuckin' PACKED!!!!!

Music was insane, unfortunately, I had to cut out early b/c I had to pick up my nephew( he came home from the hospital today), but NOT before I did some damage, to myself, JP, and HUNNIE...

Cutting my friend in line at the bathroom... LMAOOOOOOOO

can't hang with the big boys I see...... Bran can sympathize.....

maybe next time there will be more room to chill....

Anthony great chilling with you although I kinda put you in the position to have to babysit for a while...

See all you crackers soon!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by BRIAN1500

First off, its Brian, not Bran. That was one night and you wont let me live it down.

:blank: :blank: :blank:

well, BRIAN.....no, I won't.. it was one night, but it was also one bump.....

even Hunnie was able to go 2 rounds......

:laugh: :laugh: