Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Help needed

you can get a crappy one in the village but i wouldnt suggest it just get an older person that looks like you to sell it to u for the cost of the id pluss a small fee, that usually is the best. although that would be identity theft and you might be suspected of being a terrorist...in a nightclub...

the prob is tryin to find a friend who looks like me (my unique features being so sexcy and all that haha)

i did walk around the village for a couple of hours checked out a few stores that i new used to sell ids but a lot of them are shit scared now of the cops.

any1 kno of any good ones still in the business. im willin to pay quite a few

Originally posted by ravana83

the prob is tryin to find a friend who looks like me (my unique features being so sexcy and all that haha)

i did walk around the village for a couple of hours checked out a few stores that i new used to sell ids but a lot of them are shit scared now of the cops.

i have the same problem no one looks like me. but the village ids are crap even though they all claim they are the best. im just gonna wait another year to turn 21.

Originally posted by ravana83

So what do you look like? I got 2 real CT IDs but they expired a month ago. I don't know how hard they look at those things...

usually being 19 is not bad but there were some real hot parties last nite (thanksgivin eve) that were really sizzlin (21 tho)

thankfully the copacabana wasnt one of them :-)

* ahhh ..... bribin bouncers .... the best way to get on the VIP *

but on a related note, i wouldnt trust any of those online sellers.. 99% are scammers

as to the question about my unique features (still bein very sexcy and all) drop me an email at ravana83@hotmail.com