Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Exit lastnight(WED)

Well........Lastnight wasent that bad.....I actually enjoyed myself Oaky went on around 12:30 and he spun till 4:00 and he was insane..draper was awsome and then vicious ripped it up....the girls were good but then again i was fucked up and i couldnt see stright but hey who cares......What u dont remember never took place am i right???? Well Happy Thanksgiving to every1!!!

Originally posted by cstylez24

Well........Lastnight wasent that bad.....I actually enjoyed myself Oaky went on around 12:30 and he spun till 4:00 and he was insane..draper was awsome and then vicious ripped it up....the girls were good but then again i was fucked up and i couldnt see stright but hey who cares......What u dont remember never took place am i right???? Well Happy Thanksgiving to every1!!!

yea, until everyone starts tellin you about all the stupid shit you did

Originally posted by cstylez24

Oakie got on at 12 and got off at 3, he did pretty good, i like his set better this time than from when he was there over the summer. Draper sucked, and Vicious was pretty good.

He was ok at best !

He spun from 12 to about3. I Arrived at the club around 1 am to see Paul spinning some Tribal house. Then He progressed into Hard house .... then Disco house.... then Old shitty trance (Sioux - Pho :laugh: ) ... Then some decent trance(3 drives carrea)... Overall Oaky was ok at best and In my opinion He sucked!

- Did the God pose

- Pointed at the stupid FOB's and made them scream because he was waving at them

- Did a bunch of stupid poses when Each song climaxed

- Trainwrecked a a few tracks

= WASTE OF MY MONEY AND I WILL NEVER SEE HIM AGAIN