Clubplanet Nightlife Community

hey DOGEKID gotta love the VIP status at Joeys

We get to Joeys decide to get a table in the White section Vip area... See Dogekid in there partying..... Myself Bobbydigital and DJchoopa with bitches surrounding.... I look over see a girl straddling the Bobbydigital so I snatch a seat next to him she lift up her shirt.... alll I have to say is wow ehat a night

best part of the night for me had to be when we were leaving. me and my boy run down to the parking lot down the street, punching each other the whole way. get in my car and i decide to carry on with the punching, but to my windshield. first punch, i crack the whole windshield... keep in mind, this is a rental car while my jetta's gettin fixed. good times.

i love being obsessively drunk.

Originally posted by dogekid

best part of the night for me had to be when we were leaving. me and my boy run down to the parking lot down the street, punching each other the whole way. get in my car and i decide to carry on with the punching, but to my windshield. first punch, i crack the whole windshield... keep in mind, this is a rental car while my jetta's gettin fixed. good times.

i love being obsessively drunk.

your a fuckin nut bro!!...haha...while your car is being fixed...so what now u get another rental while your rental is being fixed...haha!! ':laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by bobydigital

your a fuckin nut bro!!...haha...while your car is being fixed...so what now u get another rental while your rental is being fixed...haha!! ':laugh: :laugh:

yeah, but that's after i stop at the phone store and get another rental cell while my normal one is being fixed. yes, ANOTHER new rental cell also. i'm not lying, this is my life.

Originally posted by dogekid

yeah, but that's after i stop at the phone store and get another rental cell while my normal one is being fixed. yes, ANOTHER new rental cell also. i'm not lying, this is my life.

His life is like a tornado. You don't know which direction its moving, but the only guarantee is major structural damage.

Originally posted by stiffler

huh:confused: ??????????????

the doorman wouldn't let bad ass bring in too many people unless we either bought a bottle or threw him $20 each. HELL NO!!! That would of been more then what we paid to get into Joeys....being in the VIP section was not worth that much to me. just call me cheap...:D :D :D :D

Had a great time....forget the VIP nenna...the good time was wherever you were. Really happy that you, piro, badass and the rest of the crew were there. Just like last year....great time.

A lot of bellas in there.....maron!!!

Back to Joey's tonight for Manny the greek.

We need to start getting some plans together for neena's B-Day. Exactly what time will we be leaving Metro for Vinyl again?

Talk to me neena!!!

Originally posted by 3rdflfactoria

Had a great time....forget the VIP nenna...the good time was wherever you were. Really happy that you, piro, badass and the rest of the crew were there. Just like last year....great time.

A lot of bellas in there.....maron!!!

Back to Joey's tonight for Manny the greek.

We need to start getting some plans together for neena's B-Day. Exactly what time will we be leaving Metro for Vinyl again?

Talk to me neena!!!

Gil baby...let's get through this weekend first.....:laugh:

then we'll worry about Metro to Vinyl. We are definitely going to Metro next Friday for the celebration. I am trying to round up some girls for the event. I took off the Monday after just in case I feel this sudden urge to go on a 3 day party spree.....OH BOY!!! :shake::worry: