Clubplanet Nightlife Community

CHETTY RED lounge...NYC!!!

yo check it out everybody we got a party going on Friday night at Chetty Red lounge in the city....One Night Stand...its gonna be a good party...and something new and different...brought to you by Bobby Digital and Badassmafuka....Destiny Promo....ill have all the info posted on here with the flier tomorrow morning for everybody....pm me or bad ass with any questions..... or for a reduced guesltlist...Destiny guestlist.

ok everybody heres the deal....CHETTY RED....ONe Night Stand....one night only tonight....Friday the 29th of November...music by Anthony Vitale and Ohzee & the Butcha....Doors open at 10...21 and over only....Reduced admission guestlist...Destiny Guestlist...Chetty Red....28 East 23rd Street Between Park & Madison Aves.

Pm either badassmafuka or myself with any questions or guestlist iinfo....or give us a call at Bobby D. (973) 725-0751 or Billy at (862) 849-6614.

Originally posted by bobydigital

i dont know but when i find out who this bitch is im gonna give her a dirty sanchez followed by A ROMAN HELMUT.....with a flying ball slap to her FUCKING fat ass double chin!! :blown:

Bobby After the dirty Sanchez we can give her a flying drop kick to her throat and then finish her off with a DDT and give her a Ric Flair WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Originally posted by bkissa

scumbag :blown:

ohhhh....look who's scared now.....look who's put her tail between her legs and ran off to hide in the dumpster she calls home....hey...listen up BKISSA....KISS MY BALLS BITCH!!!.....and i got something here to put between your legs u dont need that tail anymore....SLAMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!! :jawdrop::finger: :peeright:MKISSA

:moon: :moon: :moon: :moon:EAT that!

This place is right across the street from where I work, I can spit there. I asked a cute man workingon the inside if I could take a look if he escotred me and he said yes. THis place looks like it will be a nice new spot..... considering when I saw it it was still torn up.....

Originally posted by perns2002

This place is right across the street from where I work, I can spit there. I asked a cute man workingon the inside if I could take a look if he escotred me and he said yes. THis place looks like it will be a nice new spot..... considering when I saw it it was still torn up.....

yeah u should see the place now....its hot....it was a good time friday night...nice change from the ordinary...gooo crowd..goood music.,...im definitely going back!