Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Anybody out there???

piro8

Originally posted by djdanfury

Piro what is the game plan for this weekend?

We went to Joeys on TGE so we're just going to stay in tonight and put our Christmas Tree up.

Tomorrow, Christmas shopping all day then go to bed at a normal time at night.

Wake up Sunday, shower, breakfast, then heading to the Pharmacy, I mean Factory around 6-7. We actually write a weekend agenda down on paper every Thursday (does this mean I'm gay? :laugh: )

Glad you had a good time at Deko on TGE. Next Friday we're going to Metro for Neena's Birthday then possibly Arc afterwards.

What is your game plan? What time should we keep expect your Grand Entrance to your home away from home on Sunday?

I'm here :mad: :mad:

DJdan....this will be the best comeback ever. I'm scared :worry:

bobydigital...it was nice seeing you on TGE, did I say goodbye to you? if I didn't sowwy. I kept peeking in the VIP section and it seemed like you and badass were having a really good time. :spin2: See you Sunday...get that puma gear ready!! WHoaaaaaaaaa!!!! :D :D

piro....:makeout:

Originally posted by neena16

I'm here :mad: :mad:

DJdan....this will be the best comeback ever. I'm scared :worry:

bobydigital...it was nice seeing you on TGE, did I say goodbye to you? if I didn't sowwy. I kept peeking in the VIP section and it seemed like you and badass were having a really good time. :spin2: See you Sunday...get that puma gear ready!! WHoaaaaaaaaa!!!! :D :D

piro....:makeout:

:D

choopa...you said it kid, playstation allllll day long. maybe a few xanies here and there to ease the pain.

piro!! what up son? good to know the mr. and mrs. will be in attendance on sunday. i think i'm gonna bring a foreman grill and whip up some egg whites and toast once i get there.

bus...bring a blender so we can make some protein shakes.

it's snowing out.

Originally posted by dogekid

choopa...you said it kid, playstation allllll day long. maybe a few xanies here and there to ease the pain.

piro!! what up son? good to know the mr. and mrs. will be in attendance on sunday. i think i'm gonna bring a foreman grill and whip up some egg whites and toast once i get there.

bus...bring a blender so we can make some protein shakes.

it's snowing out.

You dogekid- Nice seeing you on Wednesday. See you for the day shift on sunday morning. Let me know if you need neena and I to pick-up anything from the produce store in case you want egg white omlettes.

Originally posted by piro8

You dogekid- Nice seeing you on Wednesday. See you for the day shift on sunday morning. Let me know if you need neena and I to pick-up anything from the produce store in case you want egg white omlettes.

low fat cheese, sausage, red bull and 100 bottle of liqui-gel advils

Originally posted by piro8

Hope everyone had a nice Thanksgiving. I assume most of you work for a normal company and have off today?!?!?!? :)

I am here working kinda sorta????????????????How are you and the misses doing? Did you guys have fun at Gumba Joeys the utter night? (and yes its utter not other) Hope to see you guys real soon.

Originally posted by djdanfury

Piro, I just spoke to Richard Grant the Owner of Sound Factory, He wants to know if you will run around the 3rd floor of Factory with the SF Flag marathon style.

Probably wear the SF Flag around my neck the way Olympians wear their country's flag when they win the gold metal.

:laugh:

Originally posted by stiffler

I am here working kinda sorta????????????????How are you and the misses doing? Did you guys have fun at Gumba Joeys the utter night? (and yes its utter not other) Hope to see you guys real soon.

Everything is good sticky. We had a great time at Joeys Wednesday. We thought we were going to see you there. Glad your sticking to your guns. We'll see you soon though. Have a nice weekend!! :)