Clubplanet Nightlife Community

More of my typical life

once a year a bunch of my friends and some dads get together and play football. so i get there a couple minutes late, get into the action. i run down the field for a punt on the 2nd series i'm in and dive at this kid and land on my lower back and i'm out for the game. now i'm home with an ice pack on my ass and will be lucky if i can walk by monday.

does anyone have a life that even merely resembles mine?

Originally posted by mystify82281

Yes -- I have the worst luck sometimes too!!!!!!

That sucks though........ :isok:

Hope you feel better :D

thx hun.

if anyone feels like holding ice on my back and massaging the knot out of my leg, feel free to stop by (females only of course)

Originally posted by dogekid

once a year a bunch of my friends and some dads get together and play football. so i get there a couple minutes late, get into the action. i run down the field for a punt on the 2nd series i'm in and dive at this kid and land on my lower back and i'm out for the game. now i'm home with an ice pack on my ass and will be lucky if i can walk by monday.

does anyone have a life that even merely resembles mine?

Lets see, would being separated from Hunnie and Notallthere at limelight on wed, loosing my cellphone ($200 to replace) and then taking a car service back to EB resemble your life a little?

OR HOW ABOUT :

I THINK I MADE A BAD DECISION TO MOVE UP HERE IN UNION :(

IM SO LONELY!!:(

BUT DOGEKID - DURING THE SUMMER I FELL A FLIGHT OF CEMENT STAIRS ON MY ASS BECAUSE MY FLIP FLOPS WERE SLIPPERY UNDER.

I HAD A PURPLE/GREEN BRUISE ACROSS MY ASS - IT WASNT PRETTY . AND NOW I STILL HAVE PAIN..----IN MY ASS :laugh: NOT REALLY FUNNY BUT FUNNY

IMAGINE THE GUYS REACTION WHO HAD TO SEE THAT WHILE WE WERE HAVING SEX: --> :vomit3:

Originally posted by jp18

Lets see, would being separated from Hunnie and Notallthere at limelight on wed, loosing my cellphone ($200 to replace) and then taking a car service back to EB resemble your life a little?

sorta, now just replicate that 3 or 4 times a week.

sorry to hear that latinaz. sounds pretty funny, i mean hysterical, no, bad. it sounded bad.